- Why choose FlashPad by Accessoint Technologies
FlashPad is an eco-friendly and innovative approach to sending all your notes from paper straight into your PMS, chosen folders or client case files.
The new generation pads contain a sleek, paper like material that feel just like the real...
- Accesspoint Q&A: Uber SME
Victor van der Poel, director at Accesspoint Technologies, answers questions on keeping up with the tide of change and disruption in 2019, and what innovation should really mean for SME law firms.
Q. How can we be more innovative...
- Accesspoint Technologies Q&A: AI sight
Victor van der Poel, director at Accesspoint Technologies, breaks down some key details of artificial intelligence for SMEs
What is so important about artificial intelligence?
- Up in the air: Accesspoint case study
A law firm today needs more than just good advice to survive in the market – clients are demanding transparency, and other pressures from regulators and government authorities continue to keep firms on their toes.
- Tag, you're it: Accesspoint on using SEO to boost law firm brand
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is an integral part of any business’s online presence – and an important component of the success of a business overall.
At times, SEO seems to carry a certain “fear factor,” says...
- How can you demonstrate GDPR data security compliance to your clients?
We believe that by having a culture of data protection and security, your organisation can demonstrate a real competitive advantage.
To ensure your data protection and security readiness...
- GDPR Legal Aid Roadshow - Birmingham
GDPR - Legal Aid events
Over the next 3 months Accesspoint Legal Services will be hosting a series of GDPR events around the country. The first series of dates (listed below) will focus on Legal Aid firms and provide...
- Accesspoint Legal Services announces: GDPR Legal Aid Roadshow events
Over the next 3 months Accesspoint Legal Services will be hosting a series of one day GDPR events around the country. The first series of dates (listed below) will focus on Legal Aid firms and provide greater insights into what the GDPR means for...
- Industry case study from Accesspoint Technologies: Modern family
Case Study - 27/10/2017 : Accesspoint Technologies, cloud migration, cloud technology, desktop management, GJ Law, hosted platforms, legal it, Legal Practice Management, LPM magazine, managed IT services, PMS, SME law firms, Knowledge Management, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management
This article was originally featured as an industry case study in the October issue of LPM. To read the issue in full, ...
- Industry analysis from Accesspoint Technologies: New frontiers
This article was originally featured as an industry analysis piece in the July issue of LPM. To read the issue in full, ...
- Industry case study from Accesspoint Technologies: Guiding hand
This article was also featured as an industry case study in the May 2017 issue of LPM magazine, download...
- Archers Law rolls out Eclipse’s Proclaim practice management software solution firm-wide
With longstanding roots in the regional area, Archers Law has grown from humble beginnings on the high street to a modern law firm with a 60 strong team. Providing a full range of services to private clients and business organisations, the...
- CreditForce release e-mail billing module
In many Firms, last minute changes to Bill “Word files” are common. This practice is prone to error and risk, however. Can you imagine the effect on your Firm’s reputation if a bill had gone to the wrong party e.g. in a divorce...
- Don’t train, don’t educate – inspire! Demonstrating why fee earners ‘need’ CRM
ARTICLE BY TENNILLE ROACHE FROM LEXISNEXIS ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS
“The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires." - William Arthur Ward...
- Tikit case study: Godwins Solicitors
Godwins is a leading Winchester-based law firm serving local, national and offshore clients. Since its inception, the firm have successfully built up a strong commercial practice whilst maintaining a broad...