- Myhomemove improves home resiliency with Databarracks
Databarracks’ case study
Myhomemove improves resilieny with Databarracks
About myhomemove Founded in 2001, myhomemove helps around 50,000 people each year to buy, sell and remortgage their homes. In 2011, they...
- Databarracks: How an international law firm saves time and money
Databarracks’ case study
How an international law firm saves time and money through backup and disaster recovery as a service.
About Memery Crystal
Memery Crystal is a specialist...
- Webinar: How to write an effective cyber incident response plan
Set the standard for dealing with cyber incidents at your organisation.
In this webinar, learn how to:
- Create an effective plan – what to include, what to pre-prepare
- Manage and maintain your plan
- Databarracks adds legal industry veteran Darren Saunders
Darren Saunders has joined Databarracks as Senior Account Manager for legal to boost its presence in the sector.
Darren brings over 15 years of experience providing services for...
- Webinar: How to invoke disaster recovery at your law firm
Invoking disaster recovery isn’t as easy as some might have us believe. In fact, it’s probably one of the most intensely scrutinised and difficult times for any IT professional.
Where do you draw the line between fixing a...
- Ten years of Databarracks' annual IT industry snapshot, Data Health Check
10 years is a long time.
IT and cybersecurity have seen a huge amount of change since 2008 – so how do industry practitioners feel now vs 10 years ago?
Much to our surprise, backup has remained remarkably...
- Databarracks scoops responsible business award for its work addressing IT resilience among SMEs
Databarracks has won the Barclays Developing Resilience category at the 2018 Business in the Community's Responsible Business Awards.
• One of 16 winners in UK's most prestigious responsible business awards
- New research from Databarracks reveals over half of organisations are ‘very confident’ in their IT backup capabilities
Brand new research from business continuity and disaster recovery firm, Databarracks, has revealed organisational confidence in IT backup capabilities has risen dramatically over the past decade....
- Webinar: how to set up disaster recovery, according to Databarracks
There are two big considerations you need to tackle – one is dealing with the human and operational factors. The other is the nuances of the technology setup. We’re going to show you how to manage both and get your DR where it needs...
- Video: Databarracks win The Barclays Developing Resilience Award
Video time: 0 mins 44 seconds.
Databarracks win The Barclays Developing Resilience Award 2018, for the way they have developed free-to-use online tools and a popular podcast to help small and medium-sized companies engage...
- Databarracks scoops Responsible Business Award for its work addressing IT resilience amongst SMEs
Business continuity and disaster recovery provider, Databarracks has been named winner of the Barclays Developing Resilience Award at the Business in the...
- What's the difference between business continuity and disaster recovery?
We get asked that question a lot. What's the difference between Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery? And what's 'resilience' for that matter?
It's an interesting question, and there are specific industry and...
- Databarracks video: Continuity tool shed – free tools for better recoveries
Video length: 31mins 14secs
Over the past 3 years, we’ve been developing practical tools that take the heavy lifting out of in-depth continuity planning, making it faster and more approachable to newcomers.
- Databarracks video: How to write a business continuity plan
Video length: 30mins 28secs
Business continuity has a PR problem. From the outside, it seems boring, difficult, and not a priority. According to our 2017 Data Health Check, less than half of organisations with small IT...
- Databarracks webinar: Continuity toolshed – free tools for better recovery
Over the past 3 years, we’ve been developing practical tools that take the heavy lifting out of in-depth continuity planning, making it faster and more approachable to newcomers.But there’s an important...