- Webinar: 5 ways to maximise Microsoft Teams™ and avoid information compliance headaches
With over 20 million people using Microsoft Teams™ daily, and use of the platform proliferating across entire organizations, we’d like to invite you to our new, practical Microsoft Teams™ Webinar Series –...
- Network Rail is the latest to choose Custodian for Legal™ from Repstor and Konexo
Repstor, the provider of Office 365-based matter management solutions, has announced a major new business win for Custodian for Legal™ with Network Rail, in collaboration with Konexo Global, Eversheds Sutherland’s newly rebranded...
- London law firm Anthony Gold chooses Repstor Custodian for Legal™ for intuitive matter management via Office 365
The O365-based software, which benefits from the familiarity of Outlook, will restore order to email filing, enhance remote collaboration and provide more granular content security
Belfast, February 19th, 2019 – Repstor, the ECM...
- Repstor continues to impress legal teams globally with its intuitive solution to matter lifecycle management within Microsoft O365
Repstor Continues to Impress Legal Teams Globally with its Intuitive Solution to Matter Lifecycle Management within Microsoft O365
- Sales of Repstor Custodian for Legal™ are soaring as companies globally realize they can...
- AI automation leader Neota Logic announces integration with Repstor Custodian for legal
Customers will see enhanced efficiencies in matter creation, automated document creation and client portal applications
Neota Logic, creator of the world’s leading no-code AI automation platform, and Repstor, the leading content...
- Terumo Europe implements Custodian for Legal for matter and knowledge management
Transform Data International has today announced that Custodian for Legal™ has been selected by the legal department of medical device manufacturer ...
- Repstor supports continued growth with the appointment of a new principal consultant for legal and professional services
Repstor, the ECM software and matter management specialist, has appointed a new principal consultant for its legal & professional services division, in support of its continued fast-paced business growth in legal matter lifecycle management....
- Repstor launches major recruitment drive to support soaring momentum and rapid growth
- Openings at the top 15 Deloitte Fast 50 company span technical pre-sales, services delivery & product development
- The company specialises in integrated ECM Software that helps companies exploit their investments in Office 365/...
- Repstor appoints new head of marketing as momentum soars
- The top 15 Deloitte Fast 50 company, with its integrated ECM solutions for Office 365, M-Files, OpenText and Box, is enjoying another bumper year
- Louise McNamee previously drove marketing at Kainos in Belfast then California...
- National Grid deploys Office 365-based matter management
The legal matter management solution from Eversheds Sutherland & Repstor harnesses existing MS platforms to improve productivity, efficiency & flexibility.
Repstor, the ECM adoption company...
- Repstor storms into Deloitte Technology Fast 50 in eleventh place
Rapid growth catapults the company straight into the top 15, in its first ever listing
Repstor revs up its recruitment drive in response to soaring demand for its Office 365-based approach to content management...
- Pact advocate implements Repstor's Custodian for Legal in just 10 days
Transform Data International today announced that Custodian for Legal has been chosen by Pact advocaten as its document, email and knowledge management system.
Pact advocaten greatly values end user adoption and the security of its...
- Wifi KRACK: How to protect yourself by Sprout IT
WPA2 networks have been the norm since 2004 and pretty much the right option for most networks.
As seems to be the way these days, a clever spark has discovered that WPA2 is vulnerable to cryptographic attack.
- ES/Unity from Repstor and Eversheds Sutherland shortlisted for two British Legal Technology Awards
News Article - 17/10/2017 : British Legal Technology Awards, case management, ECM, ES/Unity, Eversheds Sutherland, legal document management, Matter Management, Office365, outlook, Repstor, sharepoint, Technology
Repstor, the ECM adoption company that helps businesses exploit their SharePoint and Office 365 investments, has been named a finalist twice over in the British Legal Technology Awards 2017, with strategic partner Eversheds Sutherland, for their...
- Within just six months of launch, ES /Unity from Repstor and Eversheds Sutherland takes the corporate legal sector by storm
Repstor, the ECM adoption company that helps businesses exploit their SharePoint and Office 365 investments, has reported even greater than anticipated early success for ES /Unity, the new matter management solution it launched in March in...