- Thomson Reuters Solcara case study: Norton Rose Fulbright
Solcara legal search: one search is all it takes
Norton Rose Fulbright deploy Solcara legal to support enterprise wide legal research
Leading international legal practice Norton Rose Fulbright, winner of...
- Vlad Botic of Norton Rose on tablet computing for law firms
- Financials: LG ‘delighted’, Norton Rose ‘down a little’
LG and Norton Rose are the latest firms to announce their 2009-10 financials, with the London South Bank neighbours producing markedly different results.
LG posted a 63 per cent rise in average profit per equity partner (PEP) while...
- Norton Rose selects Riverbed to consolidate global IT network and improve application access
International law firm Norton Rose has purchased a Riverbed IT infrastructure performance improvement solution from Tikit Group PLC, the leading independent provider of consultancy, software and support services to the legal sector.
- Calling all golfers. LSN Golf Cup set for October 2009
The 5th Pat Levey Memorial Golf Day, will be held on Monday 5 October 2009 at The Millbrook Golf Club in Bedfordshire and once again will be run in conjunction with The LSN Golf Cup.
The event is a charitable...
- Norton Rose puts US high on agenda
Norton Rose has stepped up its pursuit of a US merger following its June tie-up with Australian firm Deacons. And the firm has now widened its search beyond the confines of New York.
Chief executive Peter Martyr told The Lawyer Norton Rose...
- Partners back move to merit-based pay
The majority of partners believe that lockstep is no longer the right pay model for associates, as support grows for merit or compentency-based systems.
Leading law firms are set to move substantially towards a merit-driven pay...
- Norton Rose comes out with LGBT forum
Norton Rose is to launch an LGBT network in a bid to improve the recruitment, retention and promotion of its gay and lesbian staff.
The network is expected to go live later this month, and alongside internal staff support will provide...
- Norton Rose happy for more staff to work flexibly
Norton Rose is expecting the proportion of its staff working flexibly to increase as a result of an initiative it took to prevent job cuts.
More than 600 employees signed up last year to either work four-day weeks or take sabbaticals in...
- Norton Rose wins The Lawyer's top HR accolade for work on Flex
Norton Rose carried off the top prize in The Lawyer HR Awards last night for its groundbreaking work on the Flex scheme, which allowed the firm to be one of the tiny number not to make redundancies last year.
For its work on this programme...
- UK firms mull tax year shift to stave off 50 per cent top rate
DLA Piper leads the pack as top City firms examine alternatives to Labour's new tax regime
Some of the UK's largest firms are considering saving millions in tax payments by moving to a new financial year to avoid the 50 per cent top tax...
- Twelve months in recession and more to come - top lawyers reflect on an uncertain market
News Article - 19/01/2012 : ashurst, barlow lyde & gilbert, berwin leighton paisner, bird & bird, clifford chance, denton wilde sapte, freshfields bruckhaus deringer, herbert smith, linklaters, lovells, nabarro, Norton Rose, pinsent masons, recession, simmons & simmons, sj berwin, travers smith, Finance, Finance, Human Resources
Top 50 leaders give their perspective on an extraordinary 12 months - and their expectations for the year ahead
Ted Burke, chief executive, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
"It was a difficult...
- Norton Rose chief optimistic after flat first half
Norton Rose chief executive Peter Martyr has said he is "cautiously optimistic" about the rest of this financial year after the firm posted flat turnover figures for the first six months of the year.
The top 10 firm brought in £142m...
- Norton Rose set to bulk up in Paris with 2010 office move
Norton Rose is set to move into larger premises in Paris, in one of the biggest lease agreements signed in the central business district of Paris this year.
The move is planned for autumn 2010 and will see the top 10 City firm take on 6,...
- Norton Rose diversity review aims to boost opportunities for female lawyers
Norton Rose has overhauled its diversity committee as it prepares to introduce a series of measures to improve partnership prospects for female associates.
The City law firm has handed an additional seven staff members positions on the...