- Repstor marks business growth and expansion by taking up residence at the iconic Scottish provident building
Repstor, the ECM adoption company that helps businesses exploit their SharePoint and Office 365 investments, is today celebrating its business growth and expansion with an office move to the Scottish Provident Building.
- Repstor unveils new campaign to help law firms exploit Office365 for matter management at ILTACON 2017
Repstor, the ECM adoption company that helps businesses exploit their SharePoint and Office 365 investments, has selected the 2017 ILTACON event in Las Vegas to launch its newest campaign for law firms centering on ‘7 Indisputable reasons...
- Ensuring the long-term growth of your law firm by LEAP
Richard Hugo-Hamman, executive chairman of LEAP, discusses change and how to use technology to keep ahead of the curve.Your law firm is a business, growth and profitability is paramount. You want to see your client...
- LEAP: Ensuring the long term growth of your law firm - Stay ahead of the curve by staying ahead of the curve
Your law firm is a business. Like all businesses, growth and profitability is paramount. You want to see your client base grow and your profits increase, year on year. Even more importantly, you don’t want to go backwards just because you...
- Encompass corporation integrates with Dow Jones Risk & Compliance
Encompass corporation, creator of Know Your Customer (KYC) software for banking, finance, legal and accountancy, today announced that it is partnering with Dow Jones Risk & Compliance.
Dow Jones Risk & Compliance provides the world...
- Encompass appoints Paul Charmatz as managing director to lead growth
Leading compliance data enablement platform, encompass corporation, has appointed Paul Charmatz as Managing Director to focus on their go to market strategy.
Paul joins encompass from Avention OneSource...
- LEAP provides outsourced cashier services to law firms
News Article - 12/07/2017 : case management, document management, legal accounting, Matter Management, outsourced cashier services, start a law firm, Finance, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management
LEAP, the leading cloud-based practice management software provider, today announces a partnership with The Cashroom to provide outsourced cashier, management accounting and payroll services. The Cashroom will provide these services to LEAP...
- LEAP discusses how ransomware can damage your servers
It is easy to underestimate the term ransomware as just being another technical term to confuse the lay person in the baffling world of technology jargon.
But the operative word is ‘ransom’, recent high-profile cases brought to...
- Repstor explains why digital innovation starts with digital basics
As the cloud has become an accepted option for running and managing IT systems and applications, an increasing number of law firms have identified an opportunity to untether themselves from the confines and cost of legacy systems and processes....
- Ten things to consider when starting your own law firm by LEAP
The continuing advancement of cloud technology and the new ownership regulation means it has never been easier to start a law firm. Mobility, simpler and lower cost technology and widespread acceptance of remote working is motivating legal...
- LEAP celebrates milestone: 1000 users from UK firms
LEAP Legal Software has doubled its UK customer base in the last twelve months and has now passed the 1,000 firm mark with over 6,000 end users of its integrated case management platform.
The first legal practice in the UK signed up to...
- LEAP webinar: Seven ways to grow your conveyancing profits
The easiest way to grow a successful conveyancing practice is through new technology.
Attend this no obligation lunchtime webinar and discover how you can significantly reduce the amount of time and resources spent processing each...
- How are lawyers using mobile technology? by LEAP
The demand for access to business information has grown dramatically. Over 80% of the UK population has a smartphone, and over two thirds of adults have access to a tablet. Current estimates predict over 75% of internet use will be on a mobile...
- Challenger law firm Gunnercooke boosts cloud-based matter management with Repstor
Gunnercooke llp, one of the UK’s fastest-growing challenger law firms, has rolled out Repstor’s email and content management suite to almost 200 fee earners and support personnel across its nationwide legal practice, to extend the...
- Global top 40 law firm deploys Repstor custodian for legal to deliver matter management on Microsoft 0ffice 365
Eversheds Sutherland is one of the world's leading international law firms. It brings together 2,300 legal professionals to provide legal services coordinated from 61 offices in 29 countries.
The firm’s international prestige...