- LEAP supports legal aid firms adopt more agile processes in the pandemic
During the pandemic, the main focus of the Legal Aid Agency has been to help providers continue legal aid services for clients, identifying new flexible ways of working. The pandemic has...
- Clocktimizer Webinar: Two practical solutions to improve financial hygiene and increase profitability
Has it been challenging to determine the best strategy for your firm financially during this year of unprecedented events?
We believe that the starting point to any winning strategy must be data analysis - but how can you ensure the data...
- Clocktimizer webinar wrap up: "The C-Level perspective: Profitability in 2021 and how tech can accelerate it"
Yesterday we held the fifth in our series of webinars around pricing, LPM, profitability and the use of technology in law firms. This installment saw our usual panelists; Mark Medice...
- Repstor features in Gartner Market Guide for corporate legal matter management
Repstor, the Microsoft 365-based matter management specialist, has announced that it features as one of the select vendors in Gartner’s latest Market Guide for Corporate Legal Matter Management, which focuses on...
- LEAP: The need for digital transformation is a necessity
John Espley, CEO of LEAP UK, the legal practice management software provider, puts forward the case that the pandemic has created an opportunity for law firms to improve their systems by becoming more agile and therefore offering a better service...
- TÜV Rheinland relies on Custodian for Legal by Repstor
TÜV Rheinland, one of the leading inspection service providers in the areas of safety, efficiency and quality, has chosen Repstor Custodian for Legal ™ from Dutch business software specialist Transform Data International, as its new global...
- Repstor webinar: Transforming Legal Department Operations with Microsoft 365
Join Repstor and Dane Clapson, Assistant General Counsel, International Air Transport Association (IATA) to learn how corporate legal teams across the globe have leveraged their Microsoft technologies to bring new order and visibility to their...
- The C-Level perspective: Profitability in 2021 and how tech can accelerate it, with Clocktimizer
Making decisions without data is just guesswork. With all the upheavals we have experienced in 2020, data will be essential in setting the right strategy for any firm in 2021. In this webinar, we will look at how executives can leverage the...
- Network Rail’s legal department transforms matter management with Repstor’s Custodian for Legal
Network Rail owns, operates and develops Britain’s Railway infrastructure. Its responsibilities include keeping passengers and freight services moving, and upholding public safety - by developing and maintaining the core physical...
- LEAP: Is the stamp duty holiday leading to a “gold rush” for conveyancers?
Today’s conveyancing market is experiencing unprecedented times. Lockdown, Brexit, seasonal holidays and the current cut in stamp duty are factors having a major impact, both positively and negatively, on the profession.
- Webinar wrap up – How to avoid matter leakage, with Clocktimizer
Yesterday we co-hosted a webinar covering the best ways to identify and avoid matter leakage. We were joined by Jessica Davis, Director of Matter Performance and Service Innovation at McCarter &...
- Repstor continues to convert the legal world to Microsoft 365
Repstor, the Microsoft 365-based matter management specialist, has seen demand for its Custodian for Legal™ matter lifecycle management and interest in its new Repstor for Teams™ solutions soar...
- Repstor: Best practices for managing cases in MS 365 as records
Microsoft 365 and SharePoint provide rich document management capabilities, but when it comes to case management and managing your business activities, this can prove more challenging.
With Repstor, you can fully automate the process...
- Repstor: Transform knowledge and content management with Microsoft Cortex AI
Professional and legal services firms with their vaults of knowledge and complex documentation stand to gain huge benefits from Project Cortex – a suite of new Microsoft AI tools for use with Microsoft 365.
Cortex has the potential...
- Repstor: Harnessing Microsoft 365 for external collaboration in professional services
Professional services firms are facing a growing need to collaborate externally with third parties such as legal, advisory and accounting firms.
Securely collaborating with these external teams, consultants, advisors outside your...