- Repstor continues to convert the legal world to Microsoft 365
Repstor, the Microsoft 365-based matter management specialist, has seen demand for its Custodian for Legal™ matter lifecycle management and interest in its new Repstor for Teams™ solutions soar...
- Repstor: Best practices for managing cases in MS 365 as records
Microsoft 365 and SharePoint provide rich document management capabilities, but when it comes to case management and managing your business activities, this can prove more challenging.
With Repstor, you can fully automate the process...
- Repstor: Transform knowledge and content management with Microsoft Cortex AI
Professional and legal services firms with their vaults of knowledge and complex documentation stand to gain huge benefits from Project Cortex – a suite of new Microsoft AI tools for use with Microsoft 365.
Cortex has the potential...
- Repstor: Harnessing Microsoft 365 for external collaboration in professional services
Professional services firms are facing a growing need to collaborate externally with third parties such as legal, advisory and accounting firms.
Securely collaborating with these external teams, consultants, advisors outside your...
- Why MS Teams isn’t just for collaboration, according to Repstor
Teams ‘companion’ products that focus solely on information compliance are missing a trick. Getting the best from the platform means setting it up in a way that feels natural and helpful to users, so that it becomes a one-stop desktop...
- Clocktimizer webinar: Matter Leakage - What are its causes and effects on profitability
Matter leakage is not often given the attention that it requires. It directly influences law firm profitability, efficiency and client satisfaction. Now more than ever before, it is crucial that law firms take preventative steps to reduce, and...
- LEAP announces InnovateOnline 2020 – a free series of educational webinars for law firms
LEAP, the legal practice management software provider, is delivering a series of informative digital discussions aimed at helping law firms survive and thrive after the pandemic. The five webinars will be delivered by industry experts, such as...
- Repstor: Transform email an document management in Microsoft 365
In this short, high-impact session, we’ll highlight new and meaningful capabilities within M365 for email and document management that users should be leveraging.These include improved version control and document comparison features,...
- LEAP webinar: Has there ever been a better time to start a law firm?
Setting up a law firm during a global pandemic may seem irrational and high risk. However, in such a world-changing event the winners are those that adapt quickest and realise change rather than resist it.
Many lawyers would have always...
- LEAP webinar: Stamp duty: Conveyancers, when it rains gold, put out a bucket!
The government cut in stamp duty (until 31st March 2021) has provided a much needed boost to the property market. It’s how conveyancers scale operations to meet the expected increase in workload that is paramount.
As well as...
- LEAP webinar: Digital transformation in the new abnormal
The impact of COVID-19 on the legal profession has been considerable, ‘remote’ working and cloud technology have now become an everyday part of legal practice, and law firms have had to adapt quickly, running their business to meet...
- Clocktimizer: P3 Conference 2020 - The wrap up
P3 has long been one of our favourite conferences. Held yearly in Chicago in June, it covers all things Project Management, Pricing and Process Improvement. We have been...
- LEAP and Yourkeys break the mould and deliver homebuilders a faster and more transparent conveyancing service
Legal practice management system provider LEAP announces a new technology partnership whereby conveyancers using LEAP software provide their services to property builders via the Yourkeys digital platform. Yourkeys helps to speed up the...
- Clocktimizer webinar wrap-up: Data driven budgeting
Yesterday saw the third of our half-hour fireside chats, covering the creation, management and implementation of data driven budgets. We were joined by Anshoo Patel, the Associate Director of Practice Innovation at Blank Rome, Mark Medice of...
- Tikit video: National User Group Conference 2019
Video - 29/07/2020 : case management, case management software, document management, legal accounting, Legal case management software, legal practice management software, legal software, Matter Management, practice and case management, practice and case management software, practice management, time management, time recording, Practice Management
Partner for Windows National User Group 2019. By choosing Tikit P4W as your practice and case management you will be supported by a thriving user community.
Video length: 00:03:19