- Six Matters.Cloud features to help you manage your law firm opportunities
Keeping track of potential business opportunities is key to successfully growing your law firm, whilst some legal firms use a separate CRM system to manage their new enquiries there are benefits to be had to using a single platform for...
- 5 Matters.Cloud and Google Drive features to help you organise your files
One of the key challenges when growing a law firm is how to store your documents securely whilst maintaining the ability to collaborate with others.
Here are our top 5 tips for using Google Drive together with Matters.Cloud:
- Matters.Cloud announces integration with Google Drive
Matters.Cloud, a provider of cloud based practice management software to the legal industry, today announced a new integration with Google Drive to provide small and mid size law firms with cloud based document storage and matter management....
- New launch video - Matters.Cloud and FreeAgent
- Matters.Cloud announces partnership with FreeAgent
Matters.Cloud, a provider of cloud based practice management software to the legal industry, today announced a new integration partnership with FreeAgent to provide small and mid size law firms with cloud based accounting and matter management....
- matters. Cloud: Looking for an easier way to run your firm?
Is your firm looking for an easier way to manage your day to day operations? Are you looking at ways to enhance collaboration within your firm?
Discover how matters.Cloud can help you by:
- Providing insight, whether you are a...
- Taking a client-centric approach to delivery of legal services
A move towards a client-centric approach to delivery of legal services may require you to rethink the traditional hourly billing model and consider how best to package your services in line with your clients expectations. Client communication is...
- matters. Cloud: Looking for an easier way to run your law firm?
matters.Cloud makes life simple for legal professionals with time and expense recording, contact, client, matter, invoicing, opportunity, trust and task management all available within an easy to use cloud based platform. Store your data locally...
At Matters.Cloud we believe law firms of all sizes should have access to easy to use tools when managing their business.
That’s why Matters.Cloud enables legal professionals to track time and expenses, manage clients and matters,...
- Balancing insourcing and outsourcing
Front-Line professionals offer five strategies for success
Is insourcing versus outsourcing an either/or choice? As law departments search for creative solutions to e-discovery and other legal tasks, many are finding that...