- Briefing 5P and sa.global webcast: Identifying tech that provides sustainable gains both to your firm and your clients
Tackling the complex tension between increasing profitability and delivering high-quality work has never been more important to law firms. Tech has a crucial role to play – but how do you ensure that it can be effectively applied to your...
- sa.global: How law firms are looking beyond operational efficiency to gain strategic advantage
It no longer holds true that the legal industry lags behind professional services when it comes to technology adoption. Like most industries, the legal industry is focusing on aligning its strategy, innovation, and the supporting technology;...
- sa.global: How law firms are reinventing themselves during the current Covid-19 crisis
The pandemic has clearly altered the way people across the globe live, work, and do business. No industry has been spared and every effort is now being made to steer us to the ‘new normal’.
Covid-19 has demanded businesses...
- Andrew Spicer joins sa.global Europe sales team with focus on legal360
sa.global is excited to announce the addition of Andrew Spicer as Legal Solutions Principle (sa.global Europe) for legal360 - a key product of sa.global that focuses exclusively on the legal industry.
Andrew strengthens and complements sa....
- sa.global ask: How did your system cope with the recent VAT change?
When investing in a technology, it is imperative that the software is adaptable and responds quickly to change, whether these are legislative reforms such as the employment law (minimum wages and pay gap reporting), or environmental law...
- sa.global: Enhance collaboration in your law firm with Microsoft Teams
The conservative legal industry has finally understood and accepted the importance of collaboration. This has led to collaborative initiatives that encourage the exchange of ideas, experience, and technology trends to help legal firms function...
- Introduction to legal360 optimize – our answer to your law firm’s training needs
When a lawyer joins a legal firm, the first few days can be overwhelming with introductions to colleagues, unfamiliar systems, and many new processes – all on the same day. Often in the first few days, users are faced with mandatory and...
- sa.global releases erm360 Relationship Intelligence Suite
sa.global, the leading provider of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM solutions to professional services firms, today announced the release of erm360, an enterprise relationship management (ERM) and relationship...
- sa.global: From Landscapes to Frontiers: The changing face of legal IT
sa.global is proud to be associated with ‘Briefing Frontiers 2020: Legal IT Landscapes’ on February 27, 2020. This half-day event in London will have experts from the legal industry...
- sa.global: Introduction to legal360 empower
Law firms are people-centric organizations; so your firm’s success depends on finding and retaining the best possible talent and leveraging your employees’ experience and knowledge to deliver value to your clients. Today’s...
- sa.global: Introduction to legal360 engage
To overcome common barriers to CRM success, today’s law ﬁrms need software tools that can automate the capture of client interactions, enable cross-practice business development initiatives, and provide critical insights around the ﬁrm...
- sa.global: Introduction to legal360 optimize
Integrated Practice Management Suite
If your law firm has deployed multiple standalone business systems for client and matter intake, time recording, expense management, credit control, e-billing, and other functions,...
- sa.global: What is legal360?
What is legal360?
The legal360 business management platform is the industry’s most modern and comprehensive cloud-based solution that is purpose-built to support the unique needs of today’s most progressive...
- Foley & Lardner takes business development to the next level with legal360
As a recognized global leader, Foley & Lardner LLP looks beyond the law to focus on the constantly evolving demands that their clients and industries face. With over 1,100 lawyers in 24 offices across...
- Leading law firm uses cloud-native system to introduce new ways of working with data
Our client is in the Top 25 list of UK-headquartered law firms with market-leading practices in dynamic sectors. The organization focuses on technology, finance and financial services, energy and natural...