- BakerNet: Aderant handshake
Baker Donelson is one of the 60 largest law firms in the United States with 750 fee earners and public policy advisors in more than 30 practice area across 23 offices. While having done work in 90 countries...
- Why time entry is so hard, according to Aderant
Article by Marie Burgess, director, product management.
A little while ago I had a chance to listen to some law firm partners discuss time tracking. As such, I had the opportunity to ask an important question: What is it about...
- Aderant say that the secret to lateral hiring success in law firms rests in preparation
Article by Derek Schutz, Product Manager Business Intelligence, Aderant
“Fortune favors the prepared mind.” – Louis Pasteur
It’s almost an...
- Aderant's Momentum event returns to London as mini-series in 2018
Coming off a 2017 event that saw record attendance, Aderant is pleased to announce that its 2018 Momentum London Conference will be a mini-series. In response to attendee feedback, as well as to accommodate burgeoning interest from multiple...
- Three more firms recognise the value of Aderant Handshake
Harnessing data and information overload drives demand for knowledge management solutions to enable lawyer efficiency
Aderant is pleased to announce that three more firms have chosen Aderant Handshake for their knowledge...
- Challenging the status quo in law firms
Most law firms recognise that the legal market is changing. Most also believe that the business of law must evolve too, to meet changing client demands and grow the business. To do so, all of the many business processes and procedures...
- How AKD streamlined their billing process
As one of the fastest growing top 50 Benelux law firms headquartered in The Netherlands, it’s no surprise that a highly successful firm like AKD has taken initiative to strengthen internal process to...
- Aderant Continues Impressive Global Growth in 2017
Aderant, a global leader in software for law firms, now holds the distinction of having three of its products, Expert, CompuLaw and Handshake, achieve the number one position in the AmLaw 200. This achievement is a significant milestone...
- Aderant Expert selected by two UK firms
“Aderant Expert is the top choice among the Am Law 200 in America, and we are making ground in the U.K. and the European region,” said Chris Cartrett, Executive Vice President of Aderant. “Our enduring pledge to quality,...
- Aderant announces major upgrade to CompuLaw
Aderant announces a major upgrade to CompuLaw, making the legal industry’s leading calendaring and docketing software better than ever. Powered by the latest technology, CompuLaw provides an unrivaled user experience, enabling attorneys to...
- Helm360 Webinar: Preparing to migrate from Elite Enterprise
Event - 13/11/2017 : business intelligence, consulting services, Data Analytics & Reporting, Legal project management, legal software, Quality Assurance & Testing, Technology, Practice Management, Webinars
Can't make it this time? Don't worry, this webinar will be repeated on 6 December at 7pm.
The End of Life for Elite Enterprise (currently scheduled for 31 December 2022) is rapidly approaching! The...
- Aderant whitepaper: Improve WIP-to-Cash
What would an additional two percent of profit do for your law firm?
What would two percent more, added to the bottom line, mean for profits per partner, or bonuses to the associates and other law firm staff? What effect...
- Aderant study: Improving law firm operational efficiency a pivotal opportunity amid pricing pressure
This resource was written by Craig Dekshenieks and originally published on the Aderant Think Tank.
- Aderant Think Tank blog: Five themes in legal pricing and the business of law
This resource was written by Dan Ronesi and originally published on the Aderant Think Tank.
Law firms haven’t...
- Aderant case study: Reynolds Porter Chamberlain improves efficiency and usability with time management software
Reynolds Porter Chamberlain (RPC), a modern, progressive, and commercially-oriented law firm with offices in the UK, Hong Kong, and Singapore and more than 400 fee earners, gained real efficiencies several years ago when it began using a time...