- Shake up the knowledge
As legal businesses have grown, merged, dispersed and outsourced, one challenge for lawyers remains – finding exactly the information they need in time for it to make the optimum difference.
Whether that’s serving an existing...
- Brodies LLP chooses Aderant Expert
Aderant, the global industry leader in providing comprehensive business management software for law firms and other professional services organisations, announces that Brodies LLP, the largest independent law firm in Scotland has selected Aderant...
- Higgs & Sons selects Aderant Expert as its software partner
A West Midlands law firm has chosen a global industry leader to deliver its legal practice and financial management software.
Putting innovation and agility to the top of its wish list, Higgs & Sons hand-picked Aderant...
- DMH Stallard makes significant investment with Aderant to build IT solution fit for the future
Aderant is pleased to announce that DMH Stallard has selected Aderant Expert and Handshake as its legal practice management and knowledge management solutions respectively. With five locations in the United Kingdom, the Gatwick headquartered firm...
- Aderant announces Handshake-CompuLaw integrations
Aderant, a global leader in law firm management software, announces the integration of two of their market-leading products, Handshake and CompuLaw. The integration allows for U.S.-based firms to seamlessly access key docketing information...
- Another seven firms pick up Aderant Handshake
Growing realization that big data can increase efficiency and profitability spurs law firms toward effective knowledge management solution.
Aderant is pleased to announce that seven more law firms have chosen Aderant...
- Aderant appoints Steve Buko senior vice president and chief technology officer
Seasoned technology leader, with more than 25 years of experience with enterprise software, selected to lead the next phase of Aderant’s future development.
After a thorough search that produced several outstanding candidates,...
- New rules for knowledge management tools, according to Aderant
As the digital age came about, a combination of computer technology and intellectual prowess turned mountains of paper into digital files. Fast forward 20 or 30 years and law firms are now sitting on mountains of data, but most aren’t using...
- Aligning knowledge management with law firm revenue
Lawyers are the original knowledge workers. Law firms can sell their lawyers’ time, because of their knowledge of the law and the legal system.
The ability to mitigate risk, manage crisis, and navigate legal procedures becomes easier...
- Aderant announces relocation of Netherlands office
Effective this morning, the Netherlands office of legal software company Aderant has a new address from which it will be conducting business. After many years in Baarn, Aderant will now call Amsterdam its base of operations for sales, support,...
- Aderant expands into e-billing with acquisition of BillBlast
Aderant, the number one choice for practice management software among the AmLaw 200, announced today the acquisition of BillBlast, a distinguished e-billing platform that has been emerging in the legal technology space in recent years. The...
- The status quo paradox: Aderant on why firms implementing change shouldn't relax into complacency
The 2018 Aderant Business of law and legal technology survey finds that over half (57%) of business services roles feel “better” – some “much better” – about their law firms than they did just 12 months earlier...
- Cliff Notes to five Business of Law surveys for busy law firm professionals
Article by Kate Pizzi, Client experience team
Surveys are a means to get perspective at scale. The idea is straightforward: ten perspectives on a topic are better than one, and a hundred perspectives are better than ten....
- Aderant webinar: introducing Handshake Connect
Aderant is hosting a webinar with VP of Knowledge Management, Glenn LaForce, on harnessing KM.
Join us on Tuesday, July 24 at 2PM ET/11AM PT to learn about Handshake Connect and how storing your firm’s data in a singular...
- The state of affairs for the business of law in Europe
Technology isn’t replacing people in laws firms, but it is changing the roles people fulfill within those firms. That’s Eric-Jan van Alten’s observation...