- Eclipse unveils latest version of TouchPoint+
Eclipse Legal Systems, the Law Society Endorsed legal software provider, has announced the latest iteration of its self-service portal TouchPoint+.
The new enhancements complement Eclipse’s existing TouchPoint+ self-service portal,...
- Darren Gower at Eclipse says 2020 will be the year SME law firms truly embrace and leverage technology
2020 is the year your law firm finally embraces the power of technology – by introducing a case management system (CMS) into your practice.
The UK legal industry is considered one of the world leaders in adopting digital solutions....
- Chadwick Lawrence reduces legal case file open time to 27 seconds with practice management solution, SOS Connect
News Article - 26/11/2019 : case management, Legal accounting software, legal accounts software, Legal case management software, practice management software, SOS, Practice Management, Practice Management
One of Yorkshire’s best-known law firms, Chadwick Lawrence, is growing. Following a series of acquisitions, the need for a single practice management system was needed to facilitate fresh business goals.
Since the launch of SOS...
- Leading commercial law specialists Capital Law invest with Linetime
With 150 staff based in their Welsh HQ, Capital Law operate internationally as specialist providers of commercial legal services, with expertise ranging from banking to construction, energy, real estate and the public sector. Faced with a...
- RIAA Barker Gillette selects Proclaim Practice Management solution from Eclipse
RIAA Barker Gillette (UK) LLP is implementing Eclipse’s Practice Management solution, Proclaim, the Law Society Endorsed legal software provider.
Established in 1981, the West End law firm is part of the RIAA Barker Gillette Global...
- Darren Gower at Eclipse on why law firms need to embrace the world of apps
If we’re honest, the legal sector has never been particularly quick to adopt new technologies. Traditional ways of working have always served us well in the past, so why change anything?
Well, the answer is because we can always get...
- Startup firm Teepee selects Proclaim Case Management solution from Eclipse
Scottish start-up motor claims specialist Teepee is implementing Proclaim, the Case Management Software solution from Eclipse, a Law Society Endorsed legal software provider.
Established in 2019, the Glasgow-based firm specialises in motor...
- UK top 100 law firm Ward Hadaway invests in Liberate from Linetime
With 470 staff and 90 partners Ward Hadaway is a major player in the North of England and proud of its Northern roots.
When the firm’s dispute resolutions team undertook a review of systems to support its debt recovery work Liberate...
- Start-up firm Integral Law selects Proclaim Practice Management solution from Eclipse
Start-up law firm Integral Law is implementing the Proclaim Practice Management solution from Eclipse, the Law Society Endorsed legal software provider.
Established in 2019 as an Alternative Business Structure (ABS), London-based practice...
- Start-up firm Forever Legal partners with Eclipse to implement Proclaim Practice management solution
Eclipse Legal Systems, the Law Society Endorsed legal software provider, has today announced that new start-up law firm Forever Legal is implementing the Proclaim Practice Management solution.
Established in 2019, Altringham based Forever...
- Proclaim integration with Legal Bricks enables conveyancing searches at the click of a button
Law Society endorsed legal software provider, Eclipse Legal Systems, has announced integration with leading Conveyancing search supplier Legal Bricks.
Legal Bricks provides Conveyancing searches, anti-money laundering ID...
- Cartmell Shepherd replaces incumbent systems with Proclaim Practice Management solution to enhance efficiencies firm-wide
Eclipse Legal Systems, the Law Society Endorsed legal software provider, has announced it is implementing its Proclaim Practice Management solution at award-winning law firm Cartmell Shepherd.
Cartmell Shepherd is one of the leading law...
- QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright invest in the future
QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright has selected Liberate from Linetime as its business-wide legal services software platform. The Worcestershire based practice, with over 100 staff, operate from 4 offices and have a highly...
- Proclaim software earns long-term loyalty from QualitySolicitors Lockings
Proclaim’s evolution has led to long-term loyalty from QualitySolicitors Lockings
QualitySolicitors Lockings is part of a national network of law firms dedicated to customer service excellence. Covering Hull,...
- Office move prompts Russel & Aitken to switch to SOS Connect
An office move has prompted central Scotland law firm Russel + Aitken to upgrade to integrated practice and matter management with SOS Connect from ...