- Linetime: SOS acquired by PracticeEvolve
Solicitors Own Software (SOS) have announced the sale of the business to PracticeEvolve Group to continue to provide the market with progressive technology, supported by strong service and support.
Operating since 1987, SOS have delivered...
- Linetime refresh core brand attributes, reflecting growth and evolution
Linetime today announced a refresh of its core brand elements. Reflecting the growth and evolution of Linetime as a leader of practice and case management solutions, the rebrand elevates the focus on the company’s strength, stability and...
- Milnes Legal chooses Eclipse’s Compact+ practice management system to enhance client care
Growing law firm, Milnes Legal, is implementing the Compact+ practice management solution from Eclipse Legal Systems, the UK’s leading legal software provider.
The multidisciplinary law firm operates from offices in Manchester...
- Eclipse: What are the Legal Business challenges as a result of Covid, and how will we excel in the new world?
Customer panel and Q&A on the impacts of Covid and how it will shape the future of legal. Industry experts will give you their view on key trends in the market and the opportunities that exist in 2020 and beyond.
Speakers: James Barron...
- Creighton and Partners: SOS Connect early adoption leads to more business during lockdown
Dawn Wilson has been a member of Creighton and Partners for 20 years. The firm, which specialises in family law with an emphasis on children’s cases, has been slowly eliminating paperwork from its processes starting in around 2017. At...
- Alexander Legal Service selects Eclipse Compact+ solution from Eclipse
North-east-based Alexander Legal Services is implementing the Proclaim Compact+ solution from Eclipse Legal Systems, a Law Society partner.
Founded in 2017, Alexander Legal Services is a firm that provides Will writing and estate planning...
- Longstanding Solicitors Own Software legal customer Margraves Solicitors upgrades to SOS Connect
Justin Lingard served as an Associate Solicitor with Margraves Solicitors for around 2 years before the firm incorporated as a company and commenced trading on 01 August 2020. Now a Director of its successor practice Margraves Ltd, the firm is...
- Proclaim from Eclipse Legal Systems integrates with Arken.legal
Eclipse Legal Systems, a Law Society partner, has announced integration with Arken.legal’s intuitive, comprehensive document generation solution – Arken Professional.
The integration enables...
- Tikit video: National User Group Conference 2019
Video - 29/07/2020 : case management, case management software, document management, legal accounting, Legal case management software, legal practice management software, legal software, Matter Management, practice and case management, practice and case management software, practice management, time management, time recording, Practice Management
Partner for Windows National User Group 2019. By choosing Tikit P4W as your practice and case management you will be supported by a thriving user community.
Video length: 00:03:19
- Eclipse Legal Systems: The importance of analysing data in a law firm
A law firm isn’t necessarily the type of organisation you would expect needs to focus so much on data and analytics. They take on cases for individuals and businesses, try to reach the best conclusion possible for their clients, and then...
- Access to acquire Eclipse Legal Systems to expand its Legal solutions suite
The Access Group, today announced the agreement to acquire Eclipse Legal Systems. The acquisition will enhance Access’s existing presence in the legal sector, which currently extends beyond 2,500 organisations with the...
- Legal Protection Group selects Proclaim Case Management solution from Eclipse
Bristol-based Legal Protection Group is implementing the Proclaim Case Management solution from Eclipse, the Law Society Endorsed legal software provider.
The group, led by several industry experts, specialises in legal protection...
- Bates Wells chose the Liberate system from Linetime
“Positive People. Positive Impact.” Bates Wells certainly live up to their strapline, by forging ahead with an important project to replace its Practice Management systems with the Linetime Liberate solution.
In 2019 their...
- Linetime welcomes Tughans Solicitors as new client
Linetime is very pleased to welcome leading commercial practice Tughans Solicitors as a client to the every-growing community of Liberate System users.
After undergoing a detailed analysis of the market, followed by a focused due diligence...
- Exclusive Law selects Proclaim Practice Management solution from Eclipse
Founded in early 2020, the Manchester-based practice specialises in personal injury cases and boasts fee earners with a wealth of previous experience in delivering an exceptional service to clients in this specialist field.
The firm looked...