- Start-up firm Forever Legal partners with Eclipse to implement Proclaim Practice management solution
Eclipse Legal Systems, the Law Society Endorsed legal software provider, has today announced that new start-up law firm Forever Legal is implementing the Proclaim Practice Management solution.
Established in 2019, Altringham based Forever...
- Proclaim integration with Legal Bricks enables conveyancing searches at the click of a button
Law Society endorsed legal software provider, Eclipse Legal Systems, has announced integration with leading Conveyancing search supplier Legal Bricks.
Legal Bricks provides Conveyancing searches, anti-money laundering ID...
- Cartmell Shepherd replaces incumbent systems with Proclaim Practice Management solution to enhance efficiencies firm-wide
Eclipse Legal Systems, the Law Society Endorsed legal software provider, has announced it is implementing its Proclaim Practice Management solution at award-winning law firm Cartmell Shepherd.
Cartmell Shepherd is one of the leading law...
- QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright invest in the future
QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright has selected Liberate from Linetime as its business-wide legal services software platform. The Worcestershire based practice, with over 100 staff, operate from 4 offices and have a highly...
- Proclaim software earns long-term loyalty from QualitySolicitors Lockings
Proclaim’s evolution has led to long-term loyalty from QualitySolicitors Lockings
QualitySolicitors Lockings is part of a national network of law firms dedicated to customer service excellence. Covering Hull,...
- Office move prompts Russel & Aitken to switch to SOS Connect
An office move has prompted central Scotland law firm Russel + Aitken to upgrade to integrated practice and matter management with SOS Connect from ...
- Eclipse strengthens position in Scottish legal sector with the launch of a regional hub
Eclipse Legal Systems, the UK’s leading case and practice management software provider, has responded to the increased demand for its Proclaim solution within the Scottish legal sector with the launch of a dedicated Edinburgh office and...
- Eclipse’s new Proclaim MTD toolset officially recognised by HMRC as Making Tax Digital compliant
Law Society endorsed legal software provider, Eclipse Legal Systems, has announced new functionality in its Proclaim Practice Management solution to enable law firms to remain compliant with HMRC Making Tax Digital requirements.
- Endeavour Partnership upgrades to SOS Connect
Teesside law firm Endeavour Partnership has upgraded to integrated practice and matter management with SOS Connect from ...
- Paris Smith LLP select Liberate from Linetime as a firm-wide software solution
Renowned full-service regional powerhouse Paris Smith LLP have chosen Linetime’s Liberate to provide their firm-wide practice and...
- Glanvilles choose Linetime Liberate to boost efficiency and maintain standards
Linetime’s client base continues to grow as more firms are recognising the benefits of Liberate’s single MS SQL database PMS,...
- Larcomes have become latest firm to select Liberate from Linetime as their “SINGLE SYSTEM” software solution
Portsmouth and Waterlooville based commercial and family law specialists Larcomes have become the latest law firm to invest in Liberate - Linetime's single-system practice management solution. Following a diligent selection process and...
- Chadwick Lawrence switches to Solicitors Own Software's SOS Connect
West Yorkshire law firm Chadwick Lawrence expects its new practice and case management system to deliver “significant benefits” after signing up to SOS...
- Linetime continue to expand within the top 200
Linetime are pleased to announce that contracts have been agreed with UK top 150 law firm Trethowans for the implementation of the Liberate software suite to service 250...
- Going Green - Eclipse's Darren Gower discusses the benefits of firms going green
For law firms, direct environmental impacts may be small in comparison to companies in sectors such as extractives or energy, but increasingly stakeholders, clients and employees expect firms to minimise their impacts and report on their...