- Redbrick Solutions shortlisted for ‘Supplier of the Year’ ESTAS award
Redbrick Solutions, the leading conveyancing case management provider have reached the final shortlist of the ESTAS awards, the biggest independent award scheme in the UK property industry.
The scheme recognises the best...
- 'Most Innovative Legal Case Management Software 2019’ award winner announced
Redbrick Solutions, the leading conveyancing case management suppliers, have been awarded ‘Most Innovative Legal Case Management Software 2019 (UK)’ in the prestigious Innovation and Excellence Awards, by Corporate Livewire.
- How reliable is your IT disaster recovery plan?
Resource - 31/08/2018 : case management, Legal accounting software, legal accounts software, Legal case management software, practice management software, SOS, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management
Last year, British Airways suffered an IT failure which stranded 75,000 passengers, cost up to £150m in compensation and damaged its global reputation. The incident highlighted how essential IT systems are in business today. We...
- Oury Clark Solicitors signs up to SOS Connect
A rapid phase of growth has prompted London law firm Oury Clark Solicitors to switch to integrated practice and matter management with SOS Connect from Solicitors Own Software.
- Client communication: Graham Moore of Katchr explores how law firms communicate with clients
This article was written by LPM columnist Graham Moore.
Email is the new snail mail.
This was the suggestion made to me recently by the managing partner of a law firm during a fascinating conversation about how law firms...
- How to get your clients to say good things about your law firm
Resource - 20/08/2018 : case management, Client Collaboration, CRM, Legal accounting software, legal accounts software, Legal case management software, Performance Monitoring, practice management, practice management software, SOS, Marketing & BD, Practice Management
Word of mouth is one of the oldest forms of marketing but still one of the most effective. 89% of us will tell our friends and family about a positive experience with a company and 38% will post about it on social media, according to research by...
- Bone & Payne signs up to SOS Connect
North Wales law firm Bone & Payne Solicitors has signed up to integrated practice and matter management with SOS Connect from...
- Sills and Betteridge discuss utilising technology to stay ahead of the competition
Sills and Betteridge are a modern, innovative and dedicated firm of solicitors. Established more than 250 years ago, they have grown to be one of the leading firms in Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire with nine offices across the region....
- Are your law firm's offices too hot?
Summertime – and the living can be less than easy if you have to work in a hot office. And with 80 per cent of UK office workers thought to complain about the temperature in their workplace, it’s hardly a trivial matter, with...
- Redbrick Solutions shortlisted for Innovation and Excellence Award
The Corporate LiveWire Innovation & Excellence Awards 2019 celebrate the success and achievements of firms and individuals that have taken an innovative approach to demonstrate exceptional business performance. Redbrick Solutions are...
- Why your bookkeeper should be helping to inform growth strategy
Change in the property industry is happening and it is happening in plain sight. Those who react will prosper and those who do not will struggle. We have all heard it at every conference we visit now and the good news is the roadmap that...
- Allington Hughes Law goes live with SOS Connect
Full service law firm Allington Hughes Law has signed up to integrated practice and matter management with SOS Connect from Solicitors Own Software as part of a “natural progression.”
The firm, which has offices in...
- Redbrick Solutions announce new release of Redbrick Practice Management
Redbrick Solutions have announced this week that the latest version of their award winning practice management solution has been released. This marks the 19th version of Redbrick Practice Management and includes a number of enhancements and...
- Ipswich firm sitting pretty with SOS Connect
Ipswich law firm Prettys Solicitors has signed up to integrated practice and matter management with SOS Connect from Solicitors Own Software due to its “proven track record.”
After several years the practice, which works across...
- Firms must invest in technology to boost profits, reports Redbrick Solutions
The NatWest annual legal benchmarking report has found that profit per equity partner (PEP) is down by 10%, although other performance indicators are up....