- Actionstep discuss: UK legal tech in 2020
Our UK team has been actively making connections and meeting customers throughout the busy autumn LegalTech events & networking season in London, including Legal Innovators, Legal Geek, Legal Support Network & ...
- Chadwick Lawrence reduces legal case file open time to 27 seconds with practice management solution, SOS Connect
News Article - 26/11/2019 : case management, Legal accounting software, legal accounts software, Legal case management software, practice management software, SOS, Practice Management, Practice Management
One of Yorkshire’s best-known law firms, Chadwick Lawrence, is growing. Following a series of acquisitions, the need for a single practice management system was needed to facilitate fresh business goals.
Since the launch of SOS...
- Vin Chauhan at Brady Solicitors discusses how Katchr significantly transformed its finance and business reporting processes
Good data and financial information have always been an integral part of running a business, but in recent years the necessity to pull out business intelligence and management information quickly and drill down into data to gain insights has been...
- Actionstep releases LawCare add-on on World Mental Health Day 2019
At Actionstep, our aim is to simplify the way lawyers work and give them the headspace listen, engage and make a difference to clients, everyday. In recognition of World Mental...
- Actionstep: 10 benefits of virtual ways of work for law firms
The rise of more and more virtual organisational models for law firms has kicked off a disruption of the traditional fundamentals of the legal sector.
Driven by the need to be closer to clients, reduce overhead and...
- Virtual Future: turning virtual ways of working into a USP
Firms are adopting many different working models to become more flexible, retain their talent base and get closer to clients. Whether you have embraced life as a virtual law firm or are just considering ways to allow remote or flexible working...
- Actionstep webinar: Turning virtual ways of working into a USP
Virtual Future: Turning Virtual Ways of Working into a Unique Selling Point
Firms are adopting many different working models to become more flexible, retain their talent base and get closer to clients. Whether you...
- Stephens Scown: How Katchr helps the firm to be more open about productivity, leading to better performance
Wendy Manfield, commercial director at Stephens Scown, says Katchr helps the firm to be more open about productivity with staff, which leads to better performance.
It doesn’t take a rocket...
- Actionstep Testimonial - Ignition Law
Actionstep is a complete legal practice management system, built in the cloud, with workflow at its heart. Actionstep gets rid of law firm administrivia and simplifies how you work. So you always have the headspace listen, engage and...
- Office move prompts Russel & Aitken to switch to SOS Connect
An office move has prompted central Scotland law firm Russel + Aitken to upgrade to integrated practice and matter management with SOS Connect from ...
- Endeavour Partnership upgrades to SOS Connect
Teesside law firm Endeavour Partnership has upgraded to integrated practice and matter management with SOS Connect from ...
- Chadwick Lawrence switches to Solicitors Own Software's SOS Connect
West Yorkshire law firm Chadwick Lawrence expects its new practice and case management system to deliver “significant benefits” after signing up to SOS...
- Indicators of success - Katchr asks what are you BGIs?
"Standing still is the fastest way of moving backwards in a rapidly changing world,” said Lauren Bacall – not necessarily known as a business guru, but clearly a wise woman.
In the world of performance management, there...
- Video: Managing partner of firm speaks about his experience of working with Katchr
In this the first of a series of client interviews, Ralph Gilbert, the Managing Partner of Rollits, explains how using Katchr has helped his firm improve performance management and reduce the number of “problem lawyers”. Interviewed...