- Interview with Simon McCrum, author of 'The Perfect legal Business’
Hear from Simon McCrum, author of The Perfect Legal Business, about how measuring the right things, at the right time, provides a platform for sustainable law firm growth.
Graham Moore, founder of Katchr, will be interviewing Simon to take...
- Creighton and Partners: SOS Connect early adoption leads to more business during lockdown
Dawn Wilson has been a member of Creighton and Partners for 20 years. The firm, which specialises in family law with an emphasis on children’s cases, has been slowly eliminating paperwork from its processes starting in around 2017. At...
- Actionstep in conversation with Will Taborns from Taborns
Taborn's is a legal concierge outsourcing business that connects businesses of all levels and professional service providers such as law firms to some of the best in class legal and...
- Actionstep hires ex-Clio executive as VP, global partnership strategy
Actionstep announces the appointment of Joshua Tanzola to Actionstep as VP, Global Partnership Strategy.
Along with almost 20 open positions and more planned for 2020, this significant hire signal’s Actionstep’s growth...
- Actionstep webinar: Workflow - Supercharge your firm with Workflow
Workflow is the key to transforming productivity at every step at your law firm.
Workflow defines the steps, tasks and timing of any process to automate how things are done at your firm. Collect information, assign tasks, track progress,...
- Actionstep: Manage your practice and get control of your inbox
Actionstep is committed to meet lawyers where they already are – in the systems and places where they are most productive. We know lawyers spend significant time each day on email. We will show you how Actionstep has brought everyday matter...
- Katchr launches the first BI tool purely designed for SME law firms
Katchr - the leading provider of Business Intelligence to UK SME law firms, is pleased to announce the availability of its new cloud-based offering: Katchr Express.
Katchr provides fast, easy access to KPIs and management information for...
- Learn how to market your law firm effectively with Actionstep
Content marketing for law firms 101 + how to use Actionstep for Marketing.
To those who have registered early - we have changed the presentation time.
If you cannot attend at this new time, you will be sent a recording of the...
- Data-driven BI - Law firm reporting in Actionstep
Get total visibility across the health of your firm with Actionstep reporting, custom lists, heads up rules and the option of 3rd party add-ons available through our marketplace for additional management insight for your firm. This session walks...
- Longstanding Solicitors Own Software legal customer Margraves Solicitors upgrades to SOS Connect
Justin Lingard served as an Associate Solicitor with Margraves Solicitors for around 2 years before the firm incorporated as a company and commenced trading on 01 August 2020. Now a Director of its successor practice Margraves Ltd, the firm is...
- Katchr client videos - Why implement a new BI project during lockdown?
We spoke to Brian Evans (Managing Partner, Lanyon Bowdler Solicitors) about how moving to remote working has made the implementation of Katchr even more crucial, so management, department heads and fee earners alike, have access to performance...
- Katchr Connect 2020 User Conference: The next 12 months - survive or thrive?
If you attended the Katchr Connect 2020 (virtual) User Conference this year, you will have taken part in our various polls, run throughout the day. You can see the results of each of these throughout this article. Designed to explore the overall...
- Finance director at Lodders Solicitors talks real time dashboards with Sam Holden at Katchr
Alistair Howard, Finance Director (Lodders Solicitors) describes how essential Katchr has become to firm in the 2 years they have been a customer.
A live daily overview of the firm’s performance, from firm level to fee...
- Katchr video: 'I want information, not data' says leading finance director from Lodders
Alistair Howard from Lodders talks about clients needing information, not data to enable them to make informed decisions.
Video length: 00:00:48
- Katchr video: When it’s good to disappoint clients
Video length: 1 minute 39 seconds.
Getting it right in instructions is key to maximising profit and cash. Jamie Pennington, law firm business coach explores the key initial conversation with the client at the point of...