- Office move prompts Russel & Aitken to switch to SOS Connect
An office move has prompted central Scotland law firm Russel + Aitken to upgrade to integrated practice and matter management with SOS Connect from ...
- Endeavour Partnership upgrades to SOS Connect
Teesside law firm Endeavour Partnership has upgraded to integrated practice and matter management with SOS Connect from ...
- Chadwick Lawrence switches to Solicitors Own Software's SOS Connect
West Yorkshire law firm Chadwick Lawrence expects its new practice and case management system to deliver “significant benefits” after signing up to SOS...
- Indicators of success - Katchr asks what are you BGIs?
"Standing still is the fastest way of moving backwards in a rapidly changing world,” said Lauren Bacall – not necessarily known as a business guru, but clearly a wise woman.
In the world of performance management, there...
- Video: Managing partner of firm speaks about his experience of working with Katchr
In this the first of a series of client interviews, Ralph Gilbert, the Managing Partner of Rollits, explains how using Katchr has helped his firm improve performance management and reduce the number of “problem lawyers”. Interviewed...
- How to get more from business meetings
Meetings could be costing your law firm more than you think. The annual cost of meetings, including travel time and cost, is estimated at ...
- Five signs it’s time to upgrade your practice management system
Upgrading a practice management system is a big decision for any law firm. Existing IT systems have often been adapted over many years to fit working practices, staff feel comfortable using them, and there’s always concern that a new...
- Redbrick Solutions shortlisted for ‘Supplier of the Year’ ESTAS award
Redbrick Solutions, the leading conveyancing case management provider have reached the final shortlist of the ESTAS awards, the biggest independent award scheme in the UK property industry.
The scheme recognises the best...
- 'Most Innovative Legal Case Management Software 2019’ award winner announced
Redbrick Solutions, the leading conveyancing case management suppliers, have been awarded ‘Most Innovative Legal Case Management Software 2019 (UK)’ in the prestigious Innovation and Excellence Awards, by Corporate Livewire.
- How reliable is your IT disaster recovery plan?
Resource - 31/08/2018 : case management, Legal accounting software, legal accounts software, Legal case management software, practice management software, SOS, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management
Last year, British Airways suffered an IT failure which stranded 75,000 passengers, cost up to £150m in compensation and damaged its global reputation. The incident highlighted how essential IT systems are in business today. We...
- Oury Clark Solicitors signs up to SOS Connect
A rapid phase of growth has prompted London law firm Oury Clark Solicitors to switch to integrated practice and matter management with SOS Connect from Solicitors Own Software.
- Client communication: Graham Moore of Katchr explores how law firms communicate with clients
This article was written by LPM columnist Graham Moore.
Email is the new snail mail.
This was the suggestion made to me recently by the managing partner of a law firm during a fascinating conversation about how law firms...
- How to get your clients to say good things about your law firm
Resource - 20/08/2018 : case management, Client Collaboration, CRM, Legal accounting software, legal accounts software, Legal case management software, Performance Monitoring, practice management, practice management software, SOS, Marketing & BD, Practice Management
Word of mouth is one of the oldest forms of marketing but still one of the most effective. 89% of us will tell our friends and family about a positive experience with a company and 38% will post about it on social media, according to research by...
- Bone & Payne signs up to SOS Connect
North Wales law firm Bone & Payne Solicitors has signed up to integrated practice and matter management with SOS Connect from...
- Sills and Betteridge discuss utilising technology to stay ahead of the competition
Sills and Betteridge are a modern, innovative and dedicated firm of solicitors. Established more than 250 years ago, they have grown to be one of the leading firms in Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire with nine offices across the region....