- Actionstep in conversation with Will Taborns from Taborns
Taborn's is a legal concierge outsourcing business that connects businesses of all levels and professional service providers such as law firms to some of the best in class legal and...
- Actionstep hires ex-Clio executive as VP, global partnership strategy
Actionstep announces the appointment of Joshua Tanzola to Actionstep as VP, Global Partnership Strategy.
Along with almost 20 open positions and more planned for 2020, this significant hire signal’s Actionstep’s growth...
- Actionstep webinar: Workflow - Supercharge your firm with Workflow
Workflow is the key to transforming productivity at every step at your law firm.
Workflow defines the steps, tasks and timing of any process to automate how things are done at your firm. Collect information, assign tasks, track progress,...
- Actionstep: Manage your practice and get control of your inbox
Actionstep is committed to meet lawyers where they already are – in the systems and places where they are most productive. We know lawyers spend significant time each day on email. We will show you how Actionstep has brought everyday matter...
- Learn how to market your law firm effectively with Actionstep
Content marketing for law firms 101 + how to use Actionstep for Marketing.
To those who have registered early - we have changed the presentation time.
If you cannot attend at this new time, you will be sent a recording of the...
- Data-driven BI - Law firm reporting in Actionstep
Get total visibility across the health of your firm with Actionstep reporting, custom lists, heads up rules and the option of 3rd party add-ons available through our marketplace for additional management insight for your firm. This session walks...
- Six Matters.Cloud features to help you manage your law firm opportunities
Keeping track of potential business opportunities is key to successfully growing your law firm, whilst some legal firms use a separate CRM system to manage their new enquiries there are benefits to be had to using a single platform for...
- 5 Matters.Cloud and Google Drive features to help you organise your files
One of the key challenges when growing a law firm is how to store your documents securely whilst maintaining the ability to collaborate with others.
Here are our top 5 tips for using Google Drive together with Matters.Cloud:
- Matters.Cloud announces integration with Google Drive
Matters.Cloud, a provider of cloud based practice management software to the legal industry, today announced a new integration with Google Drive to provide small and mid size law firms with cloud based document storage and matter management....
- New launch video - Matters.Cloud and FreeAgent
- Matters.Cloud announces partnership with FreeAgent
Matters.Cloud, a provider of cloud based practice management software to the legal industry, today announced a new integration partnership with FreeAgent to provide small and mid size law firms with cloud based accounting and matter management....
- matters. Cloud: Looking for an easier way to run your firm?
Is your firm looking for an easier way to manage your day to day operations? Are you looking at ways to enhance collaboration within your firm?
Discover how matters.Cloud can help you by:
- Providing insight, whether you are a...
- Taking a client-centric approach to delivery of legal services
A move towards a client-centric approach to delivery of legal services may require you to rethink the traditional hourly billing model and consider how best to package your services in line with your clients expectations. Client communication is...
- matters. Cloud: Looking for an easier way to run your law firm?
matters.Cloud makes life simple for legal professionals with time and expense recording, contact, client, matter, invoicing, opportunity, trust and task management all available within an easy to use cloud based platform. Store your data locally...
- Actionstep sponsors the first Virtual Legal Network Event
Last week, Actionstep sponsored the first Virtual Legal Network Event. This was the host's first fully virtual event and it was a masterclass in how Virtual Events can be just as, if not more, effective than regular events from a...