- New launch video - Matters.Cloud and FreeAgent
- Matters.Cloud announces partnership with FreeAgent
Matters.Cloud, a provider of cloud based practice management software to the legal industry, today announced a new integration partnership with FreeAgent to provide small and mid size law firms with cloud based accounting and matter management....
- matters. Cloud: Looking for an easier way to run your firm?
Is your firm looking for an easier way to manage your day to day operations? Are you looking at ways to enhance collaboration within your firm?
Discover how matters.Cloud can help you by:
- Providing insight, whether you are a...
- Taking a client-centric approach to delivery of legal services
A move towards a client-centric approach to delivery of legal services may require you to rethink the traditional hourly billing model and consider how best to package your services in line with your clients expectations. Client communication is...
- matters. Cloud: Looking for an easier way to run your law firm?
matters.Cloud makes life simple for legal professionals with time and expense recording, contact, client, matter, invoicing, opportunity, trust and task management all available within an easy to use cloud based platform. Store your data locally...
- Actionstep sponsors the first Virtual Legal Network Event
Last week, Actionstep sponsored the first Virtual Legal Network Event. This was the host's first fully virtual event and it was a masterclass in how Virtual Events can be just as, if not more, effective than regular events from a...
At Matters.Cloud we believe law firms of all sizes should have access to easy to use tools when managing their business.
That’s why Matters.Cloud enables legal professionals to track time and expenses, manage clients and matters,...
- Actionstep: Law firms offered free cloud-based software to help them through the Covid-19 crisis
Actionstep, a leading cloud-based legal practice management software provider, is offering free access to its secure cloud-based legal practice management software to law firms that are struggling to enable remote working amid the current COVID-...
- Actionstep predicts LegalTech trends for 2020
Our UK team has been actively making connections and meeting customers throughout the busy autumn LegalTech events & networking season in London, including Legal Support Network, NetDocuments Elevate EMEA 2019, Legal Innovators...
- Actionstep discuss: UK legal tech in 2020
Our UK team has been actively making connections and meeting customers throughout the busy autumn LegalTech events & networking season in London, including Legal Innovators, Legal Geek, Legal Support Network & ...
- Actionstep releases LawCare add-on on World Mental Health Day 2019
At Actionstep, our aim is to simplify the way lawyers work and give them the headspace listen, engage and make a difference to clients, everyday. In recognition of World Mental...
- Actionstep: 10 benefits of virtual ways of work for law firms
The rise of more and more virtual organisational models for law firms has kicked off a disruption of the traditional fundamentals of the legal sector.
Driven by the need to be closer to clients, reduce overhead and...
- Virtual Future: turning virtual ways of working into a USP
Firms are adopting many different working models to become more flexible, retain their talent base and get closer to clients. Whether you have embraced life as a virtual law firm or are just considering ways to allow remote or flexible working...
- Actionstep webinar: Turning virtual ways of working into a USP
Virtual Future: Turning Virtual Ways of Working into a Unique Selling Point
Firms are adopting many different working models to become more flexible, retain their talent base and get closer to clients. Whether you...