- Actionstep predicts LegalTech trends for 2020
Our UK team has been actively making connections and meeting customers throughout the busy autumn LegalTech events & networking season in London, including Legal Support Network, NetDocuments Elevate EMEA 2019, Legal Innovators...
- Actionstep discuss: UK legal tech in 2020
Our UK team has been actively making connections and meeting customers throughout the busy autumn LegalTech events & networking season in London, including Legal Innovators, Legal Geek, Legal Support Network & ...
- Actionstep releases LawCare add-on on World Mental Health Day 2019
At Actionstep, our aim is to simplify the way lawyers work and give them the headspace listen, engage and make a difference to clients, everyday. In recognition of World Mental...
- Actionstep: 10 benefits of virtual ways of work for law firms
The rise of more and more virtual organisational models for law firms has kicked off a disruption of the traditional fundamentals of the legal sector.
Driven by the need to be closer to clients, reduce overhead and...
- Virtual Future: turning virtual ways of working into a USP
Firms are adopting many different working models to become more flexible, retain their talent base and get closer to clients. Whether you have embraced life as a virtual law firm or are just considering ways to allow remote or flexible working...
- Actionstep webinar: Turning virtual ways of working into a USP
Virtual Future: Turning Virtual Ways of Working into a Unique Selling Point
Firms are adopting many different working models to become more flexible, retain their talent base and get closer to clients. Whether you...
- Actionstep Testimonial - Ignition Law
Actionstep is a complete legal practice management system, built in the cloud, with workflow at its heart. Actionstep gets rid of law firm administrivia and simplifies how you work. So you always have the headspace listen, engage and...
- Evolve your practice with insights from the Legal Trends Report from Clio
Each year, Clio’s annual Legal Trends Report provides new data-driven insights into the practice of law. This year's report looks closely at legal consumers. What makes them hire? What makes them recommend your services? And...
- LPM December 2018/January 2019 – Legal watch
Resource - 10/12/2018 : General, legal business, Legal Practice Management, legal services in 2019, LPM, risk management, risk supplement, SME law firms, Finance, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management, Practice Management, Community
- This Black Friday, choose Clio and transform the way you practice law.
BLACK FRIDAY OFFER
New Clio subscriptions purchased between 20 November 2018 and 30 November 2018 will get a £50 Amazon.co.uk gift card for each user at their firm activated in Clio by 30 November...
- LPM November 2018 – Boxing clever
Resource - 07/11/2018 : General, Legal Practice Management, packaging legal services, productisation, SME law firms, Finance, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management, Practice Management, Community
- Star seekers – Moneypenny's Claire Smith on making staff feel valued
Blog post - 11/10/2018 : 24 hour answering service, 24-hour telephone answering, Account Management, business management, customer service, Legal Practice Management, LPM magazine, practice management, Marketing & BD, Practice Management
As I write this, we have just had the fabulous Geoff Ramm come to talk to us about ‘celebrity service’. An expert in marketing and customer service, Geoff got me thinking about two things.
The first is the importance of going...
- Clio becomes the first completely cloud-based case management software endorsed by the Law Society
Today, Clio, a leader in cloud-based legal case management, received an endorsement from the Law Society of England and Wales. The Law...
- Starting strong: How to support firm growth and stay focused on clients
As a very young law firm, Euclid Law wants to make the absolute most of its first few years of action.
A boutique competition law firm based in London and Brussels, it prides itself on being “focused, flexible and independent...