- Tricks designed to make your legal blogs engage the average reader
Around 80% of my work is writing regular blogs for law firms. I am usually engaged by a firm to write one or two blogs per week, and it takes around four hours to research and create a 600-800 word post. As you can imagine, most law firms do not...
- Tikit joins as newest Thomson Reuters Elite Alliance partner
Tikit provides enhanced benefits to Elite clients
Thomson Reuters Elite, part of the legal business of Thomson Reuters, has...
- Is world’s largest ‘find a lawyer’ service coming to the UK?
The world’s largest lawyer rating website could be heading for the UK after raising £22m in new capital, Legal Futures can reveal.
Avvo, a US-based company, has a directory providing comprehensive profiles,...
- CareerBuilder acquires Broadbean to bring exciting new recruitment technologies to global markets
CareerBuilder has announced that it is acquiring Broadbean, a leader in job distribution, candidate sourcing and big data analytics software. The...
- OyezTeam asks are you in good company?
OyezTeam are the preferred choice for two thirds of the UK's law firms
Over 60% of the UK's leading law firms benefit from reduced costs, improved business processes and increased control with OyezTeam.
- Top 50 UK law firm, Speechly Bircham go live on ARCS2G!
Speechly Bircham is a full-service law firm with over 200 lawyers, headquartered in London, working with business and private clients across the UK and internationally and focussing on the financial services, private wealth, technology, real...
- CFOs and financial directors in UK law firms: time to ease the pressure
Resource - 15/04/2014 : business management software, finance management in law firms, finance software, legal it, Legal News, legal technology, lexisnexis, lexisnexis enterprise solutions, risk, risk and compliance, risk limitation in law firms, solicitors regulation authority, SRA, UK law firms, Human Resources, Technology
Adoption of industry-wide financial management best practice key to risk limitation in law firms
The last few years have been tumultuous for the legal sector. Many law firms are in financial difficulty and to add to...
- Intellectual property specialist, Forresters, selects Lexis InterAction for superior functionality
Forresters, a firm of UK and European Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys, has chosen CRM solution Lexis InterAction from LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions...
- Intapp acquires The Frayman Group
News Article - 14/04/2014 : acquisition, IntApp, law firm risk management software, legal it, Legal News, legal software, legal technology, merger, record management, risk, The Frayman Group, Risk & Compliance, Technology
Extends position as leader in risk management software for law firms
Intapp, a global leader in legal software,...
- Gorvins implements Proclaim in six-figure deal
News Article - 11/04/2014 : Eclipse Proclaim Practice Management Software, Legal case management software, legal it, Legal News, legal practice management software, legal software, legal technology, UK law firm, Technology, Practice Management
Eclipse's Proclaim Practice Management software solution rolled out for 100 staff
Full-service law firm, Gorvins, has...
- Quill donates IT equipment to Fresh Start charity
Quill Pinpoint has donated a batch of PC monitors to not-for-profit organisation, Fresh Start Independence Project, to support its charitable work...
- Regulators pledge data for comparison sites, as panel goes undercover to investigate web advice
News Article - 10/04/2014 : legal comparison sites, Legal comparison websites, legal futures, Legal News, legal services board, Legal Services Consumer Panel, Research, risk, risk and compliance, Risk & Compliance, Technology
The Legal Services Consumer Panel has conducted a ‘mystery shopping’ exercise to discover how consumers experience using online legal self-help tools during a divorce.
The undercover activity is part of the panel’s...
- Carbon law partners launched
Integrated technology and content solution from LexisNexis to underpin ground-breaking law firm
Carbon Law Partners has announced it's launch on Tuesday 8 April, following the signing of a three year strategic...
- Next generation client portal solutions will take your law firm to new ground
Discover what they are and how they can benefit your law firm
Download the PDF above to find out about:
- The benefits of cloud computing
- Working together for a superior customer experience
- Diversity fails to pay off at the top as US firms in London dominated by male partners
US firms in London continue to be dominated by men, with women representing just 17.6 per cent of UK partners across the top 30 international firms present in the City in 2013.
The percentage shows a slight movement on the figure...