- Konica Minolta and Baker & Mckenzie create a success story
Support within Baker & McKenzie for a more effective and efficient way of working
An organisation can invest all it wants in hardware and software, but a new way of working can only be introduced if all ...
- Will IT kill or cure us?
Written by Richard Roebuck, managing director, Accesspoint Technologies
In this article I hope to provoke thought and give some insight...
- The Results Consultancy: the online business development academy
Video length: 2 mins 49 secs
Take a tour around the e-learning resource from The Results Consultancy – The Online Business Development Academy
Watch this video from The Results Consultancy, explaining...
- Top 100 UK law firm, Wedlake Bell, signs deal for LexisOne
Wedlake Bell, ranked among the top 100 in the UK, has chosen to deploy business management system LexisOne from LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions, a leading provider of content and technology solutions. Wedlake Bell provides a full range of legal...
- EMW Law selects MatterSphere from Thomson Reuters Elite
EMW Law selects MatterSphere from Thomson Reuters Elite for enhanced matter and document management
Elite’s enterprise business management solution benefits leading UK firm with improved data accessibility more...
- Thomson Reuters report: Legal efficiency
Download the above PDF to view Thomson Reuters recent report on legal efficiency. The article covers the developments in legal technology, and what law firms are doing and should be doing for an efficient future.
- A&O mulls 20 per cent female partnership target in diversity push
Allen & Overy (A&O) is considering introducing a 20 per cent female partnership target by 2020 in an effort to better promote gender diversity.
Insiders said the firm was looking to shake off its masculine image in an effort to be...
- SRA chief executive outlines “back to basics” approach
News Article - 16/05/2014 : ABS, alternative business structures, Legal News, mdp, Multi-disciplinary practices, risk and compliance, separate business rule, solicitors regulation authority, SRA, Risk & Compliance
The new chief executive of the Solicitors Regulation Authority has used one of his first public platforms since being appointed to outline the new “back to basics” approach he wants the regulator to take.
Paul Philip, who...
- Advanced Legal case study: Appleby Hope & Matthews
Appleby Hope & Matthews wanted to gear up to meet the demands of the 21st century legal landscape. Migrating the firm’s software from AlphaLaw to the flagship ...
- Advanced Legal secures 300th ALB deal
News Article - 12/05/2014 : Advanced Legal, ALB, case management, case management software, Client management, document management, legal it, Legal News, legal software, legal technology, practice management, practice management software, Technology, Practice Management
Watson Ramsbottom invests in practice management system
Lancashire based law firm, Watson Ramsbottom has announced its decision to implement ...
- Raise money! - Recycle your unwanted mobiles/laptops and tablets securely
Following on from the success of #recycleIT4justice - a campaign LLST and ...
- What you need to know (and do) about the Heartbleed bug
If, just like us, part of your business is comprised of solutions that are hosted in the cloud, you have important personal assets online, or you recently bought something online, your heart probably stopped for a second when you first heard...
- The financial risks of relocating your firm
This blog post was also featured as a column in the April 2014 issue of Legal Practice Management magazine. To read the...
- DW Reporting announces growth strategy to meet market demand
DW Reporting grows headcount with the addition of further legal industry expertise, adding James Baldassarra to the team.
DW Reporting, the...
- World Software Corporation and Copyrite Business Solution announce their partnership
World Software Corporation and Copyrite Business Solution, a strategic Worldox reseller, announce their partnership