- HBR Consulting discusses implementing a layered defense for cybersecurity
Resource - 23/06/2017 : Law firm consulting, Law firm managed services, Law firm operations, law firm technology, Legal consulting, Risk & Compliance, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management
This article was originally written by Laurie Fischer, managing director at HBR Consulting.
Earlier this year, Legal IT Professionals featured an article co-authored by my colleague James Britt and...
- HBR Consulting: How centers of excellence are accelerating efficiencies across the legal landscape
Across today’s legal ecosystem, a set of complex forces has pushed law firms to strategically reexamine and transform operational support in a way that places a greater emphasis and value on corporate client-facing...
- HBR Consulting provide its 3 key takeaways from Corporate Legal Operations Consortium Europe
With the 2017 Corporate Legal Operations Consortium (CLOC) Institute just around the corner, leaders in legal operations are gearing up to spend three days sharpening their legal swords and networking among industry thought leaders. HBR...
- HBR report: From information management to information governance – The new paradigm
The explosive growth of information presents management challenges to every organization today. Retaining volumes of information beyond its legal, regulatory, or operational value increases data storage costs...
- HBR white paper: How change is driving opportunity – Market trends shaping the legal landscape
In today’s legal landscape, it is common to perceive corporate law departments and law firms as competing forces. But in reality, the relationship between the two is not so dissimilar. Though there are fundamental...
- HBR Consulting
HBR Consulting (HBR) delivers advisory, managed services and software solutions that increase productivity and profitability, while mitigating risk for law firms, law departments and corporations. As trusted advisors with deep industry experience...