- sa.global: Power to reprocess
Many law firms had to adapt very quickly in early 2020, and Fieldfisher was no exception - ramping up very large-scale working from home, of course, streamlining collaboration and communications for those now working in even more dispersed teams...
- Briefing 5P 2020 webcast: How to use tech to maximise profitability and drive process improvement within your remote teams, with sa.global
Communication and collaboration tools have been critical to keeping law firms’ people working productively in lockdowns, and the solutions are now evolving further in anticipation of the need to manage processes and teams remotely on a...
- Briefing 5P webcast: determining the right tech platform to drive law firm profitability, with sa.global
The theme for the next in our webcast series for Briefing 5P – in the run up to our main virtual event on 9 and 10 November 2020 – is profitability. We explored Beyond the hype: Determining the right tech platform to drive...
- sa.global is proud to launch evergreen, its new legal technology platform.
evergreen, built on #MicrosoftDynamics365 and enhanced by ...
- sa.global unveils evergreen, a game changing legal platform
sa.global is excited to announce the launch of evergreen – an end-to-end connected legal platform for law firms. ...
- Briefing 5P and sa.global webcast: Identifying tech that provides sustainable gains both to your firm and your clients
Tackling the complex tension between increasing profitability and delivering high-quality work has never been more important to law firms. Tech has a crucial role to play – but how do you ensure that it can be effectively applied to your...
- sa.global: How law firms are looking beyond operational efficiency to gain strategic advantage
It no longer holds true that the legal industry lags behind professional services when it comes to technology adoption. Like most industries, the legal industry is focusing on aligning its strategy, innovation, and the supporting technology;...
- sa.global: How law firms are reinventing themselves during the current Covid-19 crisis
The pandemic has clearly altered the way people across the globe live, work, and do business. No industry has been spared and every effort is now being made to steer us to the ‘new normal’.
Covid-19 has demanded businesses...
- Andrew Spicer joins sa.global Europe sales team with focus on legal360
sa.global is excited to announce the addition of Andrew Spicer as Legal Solutions Principle (sa.global Europe) for legal360 - a key product of sa.global that focuses exclusively on the legal industry.
Andrew strengthens and complements sa....
- sa.global ask: How did your system cope with the recent VAT change?
When investing in a technology, it is imperative that the software is adaptable and responds quickly to change, whether these are legislative reforms such as the employment law (minimum wages and pay gap reporting), or environmental law...
- sa.global: Enhance collaboration in your law firm with Microsoft Teams
The conservative legal industry has finally understood and accepted the importance of collaboration. This has led to collaborative initiatives that encourage the exchange of ideas, experience, and technology trends to help legal firms function...
- sa.global: From Landscapes to Frontiers: The changing face of legal IT
sa.global is proud to be associated with ‘Briefing Frontiers 2020: Legal IT Landscapes’ on February 27, 2020. This half-day event in London will have experts from the legal industry...
- Foley & Lardner takes business development to the next level with legal360
As a recognized global leader, Foley & Lardner LLP looks beyond the law to focus on the constantly evolving demands that their clients and industries face. With over 1,100 lawyers in 24 offices across...
- Leading law firm uses cloud-native system to introduce new ways of working with data
Our client is in the Top 25 list of UK-headquartered law firms with market-leading practices in dynamic sectors. The organization focuses on technology, finance and financial services, energy and natural...
- Webinar series: Introducing legal360 the first end-to-end practice management solution built on Microsoft Dynamics 365
Microsoft in legal: Providing a platform which integrates with the tools you know and empowers business intelligence across your firm.
Presented by: Craig Bird, Solution Specialist at Microsoft