- Landmark Information announces withdrawal from CoPSO
Landmark Information, the property, land and environmental data specialist, has announced its decision to withdraw its executive membership from the Council of Property Search Companies (CoPSO).
As a market leading...
- SearchFlow responds to calls for greater reporting of suspicious activities, as part of crackdown on money laundering
Following an article in this weekend’s Daily Mail, which reported how the authorities are “stretched to breaking point by a barrage of new deadly threats” and suggested that lawyers, accountants and estate agents could be doing...
- SearchFlow launches free CPD event for property lawyers
SearchFlow – the UK’s leading provider of search solutions and legal reports – is hosting a free CPD event that provides property lawyers, conveyancers and legal secretaries with guidance on Anti-Money Laundering (AML),...
- Emerging technologies and conveyancing
SearchFlow is delighted to invite you to join our CPD event dedicated to Emerging Technologies and...
- Landmark Information: The 2018 national planning policy framework
On Tuesday 24th July, the Government published its updated National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF) immediately replacing the previous NPPF from March 2012.
The aim of the update is to set out the Government’s planning...
- Landmark Information: Planning risks in residential property transactions
As part of the Landmark Academy, we host webinars to provide guidance and training to help property solicitors and conveyancers identify and manage a host of risks that can occur in residential and commercial property transactions.
- Landmark Information: Guidance on property risk due diligence
When it comes to choosing the right search reports for a property transaction, it is important to fully assess the requirements of each case to ensure the correct levels of risk assessment are undertaken at the outset.
- Landmark webinar – Mining and subsidence
Around 6.9 million – 1 in 5 properties - in the UK are at risk of subsidence with 20-25,000 subsidence claims made against insurers in an average year.
This one hour session will provide conveyancers with an overview of subsidence...
- Landmark webinar: planning risks in residential conveyancing
Nobody wants to buy a property only to find soon afterwards that there is going to be a development or change in infrastructure which could severely affect the use and enjoyment of the property as well as its value. Solicitors have always carried...
- Landmark Information
Landmark Information supports property lawyers and conveyancers in undertaking thorough due diligence for every transaction, in line with the Law Society and SRA requirements, by providing a range of property-related searches and location-based...