- Conscious Solutions: Why you should seriously consider lego serious play
Our furlough team took part in this innovative training initiative in May, with no context or experience in LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® (for most of us). This training was approached with some expectations yet no expectations at the same...
- Conscious Solutions: Closing your office - will it kill your local SEO?
Well one thing is for sure, it won’t help it. As the UK officially enters the greatest recession on record it is inevitable that many formerly thriving businesses will soon find themselves in desperate times and looking for ways to cut...
- Furlough fraud survey, by Conscious Solutions
Welcome to our survey about your experiences on furlough leave and in particular if you think your employer has made a fraudulent claim under the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS). Thank you for taking the time to participate.
- Conscious Solutions: Drag queen isolation bingo
RuPaul's Drag Race star Charlie Hides will keep you entertained and you could win some fabulous prizes. A number of our team have done this and it is GREAT fun. Aimed at everyone 14+ in your family this really is something quite...
- Conscious Solutions: The Conscious variety show
Friday 3 July is the day before (hopefully) lockdown is eased even more and you can be back out visiting your favourite pub, bar or restaurant. So what better date than to bring our FINAL lockdown show and bring together the previous themes of...
- Conscious Solutions: The Google page experience update
On 28 May 2020 Google pre-announced a new set of ranking factors based upon User Experience that will come into effect in 2021. Google giving this much notice before a major update is unprecedented. They are so committed to this direction that...
- Join Conscious Solutions for it's live comedy club!
By 12 June the UK will have been in lockdown for 12 weeks so we thought it is about time we brought some humour into your lives. So please join us for some live comedy via Zoom.
- Conscious Solutions: What every law firm should know about Google’s core updates
If you’ve been keeping regular tabs on your keyword rankings and organic search traffic levels, you may have noticed a bouncy ride beginning at the end of April 2020. Since that time there have been two major Google updates; a Core Update...
- Conscious Solutions: Law firm M&A during the Coronavirus crisis
In this video, Andrew Roberts, M&A consultant from Symphony Legal David Gilroy, MD of Conscious Solutions discuss M&A activity for law firms during and post the Covid-19 crisis.
Video time: 17 minutes 58 seconds.
- Marketing support for law firms who have furloughed their marketing teams
Have current events necessitated furloughing your marketing team? We know some customers who have already done it.
Your marketers are talented (we have the pleasure of working with them!) and, importantly, irreplaceable. But we can help to...
- Marketing in a crisis: what can law firms do?
Strange times eh? EVERYTHING has changed in the last three weeks. The travel, leisure and hospitality sectors were staring over the edge of a cliff, not just those sectors, but pretty much every sector in the UK economy. The...
- Conscious Solutions: The role of marketing in recruitment
LPM South, My First Legal Conference
Having nearly reached my one-month milestone here at Conscious Solutions, I felt ready to dive into the world of legal conferences and make it my new stomping ground. With experience in...
- Conscious Solutions: Are you making these 5 common mistakes with your law firm's website content?
Everyone can write, right? And you know all about the law because you work at a law firm. So, it should be pretty straightforward to sit down and write some content for your firm’s website, shouldn’t it?
You might think so, but...
- 2019 Google algorithm updates from Conscious Solutions
For those who are closely involved in the organic search engine marketing industry, it has become obvious that over the past few years Google has been rapidly accelerating the pace at which it releases major updates to its search algorithm. For...
- Matt Nicholls from Conscious Solutions discusses the Brighton SEO convention 2019
Last week me and my SEO compadres, Jamie, Chris and Ed attended the two-day Brighton SEO convention. It was my first time in Brighton, a crazy city on the south coast of the UK that has transformed itself from an old-school English...