- Sprout IT infographic: Bad Rabbit – A new ransomware
Resource - 03/11/2017 : Bad Rabbit, cyber attack, cybersecurity, Hosted provider for legal, IT Support for solicitors, legal it, Outsource IT support in legal, ransomware, Security IT specialist in legal, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management
There's a new ransomware and want you to be safe ...
Bad Rabbit is the third major spread of malware this year and it can cause serious damage to your business. Understand the facts and learn how to prepare by taking a...
- Sprout IT breakfast seminar with Sharefile and Bar Squared
Event - 16/10/2017 : Bar Squared, Central London, Hosted provider for legal, IT Support for solicitors, legal it, Outsource IT support in legal, Security IT specialist in legal, ShareFile, Technology, Workshops and seminars
Sprout IT, Sharefile and Bar Squared organising a joint breakfast seminar and you are invited!
Join us to discover ways to:
Add value to your client service through collaborative working
Drive efficiency ...
- Social media and the ever increasing risks of being online by Matt Torrens, Sprout IT
When referring to ‘social media’, it's the broad term describing internet-based tools that are used on desktop PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones. The world is constantly, more than ever, connecting and interacting via social...
- Sprout IT is attending a GDPR event at the LPMA
LPMA lunchtime briefing: making chambers GDPR compliantThe General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is intended to strengthen data protection within the EU. The GDPR will apply in the UK from...
- Sprout IT ranked in MSPmentor list of best managed service providers in the world
The MSPmentor 501 list is the most respected ranking of top managed services providers (MSPs) in the world. This year MSPmentor released its 10th annual survey used to rank the top 501 MSPs and Sprout IT made the ranking 196, meaning...
- Sprout IT: Five things all financial director's should know about GDPR
1. Subject Access Requests – You will no longer be able to charge people for dealing with their requests and on top of that to put even more pressure on resources allocated to the task which can often be time consuming, the 40 day deadline...
- Sprout IT: WannaCry – could your Firewall have helped?
Resource - 25/05/2017 : cyberattack, Hosted provider for legal, IT Support for solicitors, legal it, Outsource IT support in legal, Security IT specialist in legal, WannaCry, Risk & Compliance, Technology
Yes, it could and should have done!
The attack hit over 100 countries across the world with an untold number of victims. WannaCry is a combination of a Trojan/ransomware and a worm that leverages an SMB file sharing...
- Sprout IT discusses ransomware and what you need to know
The virus that infected the NHS and other systems over the weekend is known as “WannaCry” Ransomware. It is believed that the source of the infection was via an email opened and resulted in spread throughout the network. Once a...
- Sprout IT is attending an infosecurity event
Infosecurity Europe 2017 – 6th to 8th June, Olympia, LondonInfosecurity Europe is the region’s number one information security event featuring Europe’s largest and most...
- Sprout IT has been listed as 15th best managed service provider in the world
Channel E2E, who tracks strategic IT service providers and pinpoint top KPIs, has favourably ranked Sprout IT.Channel E2E tracks strategic IT service providers and the five stages of their business...
- Sprout IT: Unleashing your human firewall
It’s Friday, time to let your hair down and think about winding down to the weekend. But don’t relax your awareness to social engineering attacks! Perpetrators of phishing and spear phishing will try to get...
- Sprout IT: Protecting client data
You have by now more than likely read the story of the barrister fined by the ICO for failing to keep her client's information secure. I wonder how commonplace the same security carelessness is within her peer group, through insecure local...
- Cybersecurity: Technology, alone, is not enough by Sprout IT
Cyber threats and the sophistication and speed of cyber-attacks are increasing at an alarming pace.The huge volume of important and often sensitive data held and collated by Chambers and Barristers can be a soft...
- Sprout IT achieve cyber essentials plus certification
In line with their on-going commitment to the highest levels of information security and robust IT processes, SproutIT have taken their Cyber Essentials certification to the next level and are now Cyber Essentials Plus...
- Sprout IT: Microsoft calls ‘end of life’ on windows Vista operating system
This article was originally written by Matt Torrens managing director at Sprout IT.
Windows Vista Extended Support, finally comes to an end on April 11th 2017. From...