- Complete our survey for a chance to win a luxury hamper!
It’s Mental Health Awareness Week this May (14th – 20th), and to mark it, we’ve put together an exclusive survey, examining the effect of stress in the workplace.
With the busy pace of modern life, and pressurised...
- Two thirds of firms are yet to publish their gender pay gaps
The deadline for gender pay gap reporting has now kicked in, but so far only two-thirds of qualifying firms have published their data.
More than 6,000 companies have yet to disclose the average difference between pay for their male and...
- Get GDPR smart app launched – Cascade HR
With the weekly countdown to GDPR now in single figures, a new app has been launched to boost knowledge and compliance throughout UK workforces.
Get GDPR Smart is the first app of its...
- UK hiring intentions hit record high, according to Cascade Go
With UK business output at a seven-month high, firms have stated that their hiring intentions are also at record high levels.
The respected Accountant and business advisor BDO stated that their Optimism Index; which measures UK business...
- CascadeGo to attend LPM Conference in Birmingham as key sponsor
Marketed as the must-attend event for everyone in practice management, CascadeGo are looking forward to another day of success when they attend their second LPM Conference of 2018 next week. Following on from our success as a key sponsor at the...
- 10 in 10: Kate Swinscoe at Leeds-based Cascade HR
In a new feature for The Yorkshire Times, we put a regional business professional in the hot seat and give them 10 minutes to answer our 10 burning questions. Here, we hear from Kate Swinscoe, marketing manager at Leeds-based Cascade HR.
- Year end ‘payroll pain’ can be alleviated with simple tips by Cascade HR
With the end of the financial year now looming, a number of organisations are gearing up for what can often be an incredibly frantic time.
But from a remuneration perspective, there are many ways to avoid encountering ‘...
- How do I… implement HR tech without taking the ‘human’ out of ‘human resources’?
Many organisations are, quite rightly, turning to tech to automate several of their business processes, explains Paul Sparkes from Cascade HR. But when it comes to HR, systems and software needn’t strip the ‘human’ out of Human...
- Gender pay legislation could spark profound workplace movement, says Cascade HR
The effects of the new gender pay reporting legislation due next week will be staggering and long-lasting, believes Oliver Shaw, CEO of Cascade HR. In fact, the degree of exploitation that the law could uncover, may well be as profound in impact...
- What the Chancellor’s Spring Statement means for the employment landscape
Article written by Oliver Shaw, CEO of CascadeHR
It may only have lasted 26 minutes, but chancellor Philip Hammond’s inaugural Spring Statement included a number of very encouraging points. Critics were quick to...
- Cascade hits the big screen
Our product and strategy director Paul Sparkes appeared on the ‘big screen’, when he was interviewed about the subject of HR technology.
The debate in question took place as part of The Yorkshire Post’s Business Talk...
- Cascade HR: Preparing for GDPR and how intuitive HR software can help
With less than 3 months to go until the new GDPR legislation is in place, light reading on the subject matter is simply not enough to become compliant. That’s why we’ve put together a ...
- HR software case study: Discover how Cascade helped Brethertons Solicitors
Established legal practice Brethertons Solicitors LLP is one of the largest law firms in the Oxfordshire and Warwickshire areas.
Keen to uphold its Investors in People Gold standards, Brethertons sought a trusted HR and payroll software...
- Bitesize webinar - Introduction to CascadeGo
CascadeGo is offering a FREE webinar demonstrating how its intuitive HR system can help to relieve admin headaches.
Learn more about how CascadeGo's affordable, cloud-based HR system is empowering employees all over the UK to take care...
- AI for SMEs: The world according to Cascade HR
While artificial intelligence (AI) technology is widely believed to be a game-changer, not least in functions such as HR and payroll, it is usually talked about in a large company context.
So to get a perspective on what this software is...