- Zylpha’s Pay As You Go bundle software drives innovation at JWP Solicitors
JWP Solicitors has chosen digital Pay-As-You-Go document bundling software from Zylpha (www.zylpha.com). The innovative software will be used in conjunction with the practice’s...
- Zylpha unveils high-performance Pay As You Bundle option for iManage
The UK’s leading legal systems innovator, Zylpha, has announced an integration of its widely acclaimed legal document bundling software for the popular iManage 9 platform. Of particular note is the all new Pay As You Bundle functionality,...
- Zylpha introduces Greenwoods GRM to document bundling environment
Top 200 Law firm Greenwoods GRM LLP has chosen Electronic Document Bundling from Zylpha (www.zylpha.com) for use with its existing Visualfiles case management software. By automating the...
- Bell Lamb and Joynson opts for Zylpha’s ‘Pay-As-You-Bundle’ document solution
Bell Lamb & Joynson Solicitors has chosen Pay As You Go legal document bundling software from Zylpha (www.zylpha.com), for use with their LEAP case management system. Zylpha...
- Zylpha’s pay-as-you-bundle software drives efficiency and client care at Ann McCabe Solicitors
Family law specialists, Ann McCabe Solicitors, have chosen digital document bundling software from Zylpha (www.zylpha.com ) to use in conjunction with their LEAP case management software...
- Peer & Co see the benefits of Zylpha document bundling
Specialist immigration lawyers Peer & Co have chosen an online “Pay As You Go” document bundling solution from Zylpha (www.zylpha.com). The product will be used in...
- Womble Bond Dickinson equips real estate team with Zylpha's eDRS integration
The real estate team at law firm Womble Bond Dickinson (WBD) has chosen Zylpha’s integration to HM Land Registry’s eDRS (electronic Document Registration System).
The integration, with the firm’s existing...
- Anthony Collins Solicitors opts for Zylpha bundling
Award-winning law firm, Anthony Collins Solicitors, has chosen Zylpha’s bundling for legal and court documents. The solution will be used in conjunction with the practice’s iManage case management software.
- Nexa Law adopts Zylpha’s pay as you go bundling for LEAP
Nexa Law has chosen online document bundling software from Zylpha for use with its LEAP case management software. Nexa Law is one of the first practices to sign with Zylpha following the company’s recent announcement of a formal partnership...
- DAS Law transforms its PI operation with Zylpha integrations
Leading Bristol based legal practice DAS Law has chosen Zylpha’s market-leading integration suite for its widely acclaimed PI (Personal Injury) operation. The integrations, which are for use with the practice’s LexisNexis Visualfiles...
- Birkett Long smartens AML processes with Zylpha's SmartSearch integration
Birkett Long LLP has chosen Zylpha’s SmartSearch AML (Anti Money Laundering) integration to be used in conjunction with their existing case-management software. The move will enable the practice to process and complete AML checks more...
- Dovaston Law’s LEAP up and running with Zylpha bundling
Dovaston Law, an experienced family law practice based in Southend, has chosen Zylpha’s widely acclaimed document bundling to work with its LEAP case management software. The deal represents the first fruits of a recent partnership between...
- Kingsley Napley and Zylpha collaborate on bundling innovation
Leading legal technology innovator Zylpha has collaborated with internationally recognised law firm Kingsley Napley to develop an innovative new document bundling toolset. Amongst the all-new functionality is a unique ‘Bundle Import...
- First ‘Pay As You Go’ legal bundling tool for law firms as Zylpha partners with LEAP
MAKING LAWYERS’ LIVES EASIER THROUGH THE SMARTER USE OF TECHNOLOGY
That’s what excites us and why we get out of bed in the morning.
As former lawyers, paralegals and IT professionals within major law firms we know what...