- Converge TS: Your IT risk assessments will be wrong from May 2018
Resource - 17/01/2018 : business continuity, Cloud Consultancy, Cloud Hosting, Converge TS, EU data protection, GDPR, General data protection regulation, IT security, IT support, Risk & Compliance, Technology
Law firm managers are well versed in carrying out risk assessments to justify and make decisions around IT spend. However, from May next year, risk assessments become more complex when the GDPR comes into force.
Article 32 of the GDPR...
- Converge TS: The five biggest IT threats to your firm’s GDPR compliance
Resource - 17/01/2018 : business continuity, Cloud Consultancy, Cloud Hosting, Converge TS, EU data protection, GDPR, GDPR compliance, General data protection regulation, IT security, IT support, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management
Law firms hold a wealth of sensitive information, all of which will be subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Specifically, Article 5 of the GDPR requires that personal data shall be:
“processed in a manner...
- The GDPR: An opportunity not a curse for firms by Nasstar
As the countdown to the May 2018 GDPR compliance deadline continues, the headlines are becoming...
- A competent IT lifecycle management supports GDPR by 3 Step IT
EU's new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect next year. This will also mean tightening data security requirements for many organisations. Both public and private sector organisations will need to adopt even stricter...
- Tikit and ILTA educational webinar: GDPR in 15 minutes
Event - 28/09/2017 : document templates, email marketing, EU data protection, GDPR, General data protection regulation, legal software, practice management, timekeeping, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Webinars
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect on May 25th, 2018. In this webinar, we’ll explore the core ideas and important steps for GDPR. We will discuss:
- What GDPR is, and whether it matters to your firm...
- HBR Consulting explains how to prepare for new data regulations in Europe
Resource - 21/08/2017 : EU data protection, GDPR, Law firm consulting, Law firm managed services, Law firm operations, law firm technology, Legal consulting, Knowledge Management, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management
A surprising 80 percent of international IT professionals say they know little to nothing about the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), according to a Dell survey. And a staggering 97 percent said their organizations do not have a plan for...
- PwC comments on the latest government report on what Brexit means for how the EU's data protection package will work in the UK
Following the recent release of the House of Lords EU Home Affairs Sub-Committee's Brexit: the EU data protection package report PwC made the...