- Linetime welcomes Tughans Solicitors as new client
Linetime is very pleased to welcome leading commercial practice Tughans Solicitors as a client to the every-growing community of Liberate System users.
After undergoing a detailed analysis of the market, followed by a focused due diligence...
- PracticeEvolve strengthens its position in the UK market with the acquisition of Linetime
PracticeEvolve, a comprehensive legal practice management solution servicing mid-tier firms, today announced the acquisition of Linetime legal software, a key player servicing top-tier firms, in a strategic move to expand market penetration in...
- Leading commercial law specialists Capital Law invest with Linetime
With 150 staff based in their Welsh HQ, Capital Law operate internationally as specialist providers of commercial legal services, with expertise ranging from banking to construction, energy, real estate and the public sector. Faced with a...
- UK top 100 law firm Ward Hadaway invests in Liberate from Linetime
With 470 staff and 90 partners Ward Hadaway is a major player in the North of England and proud of its Northern roots.
When the firm’s dispute resolutions team undertook a review of systems to support its debt recovery work Liberate...
- QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright invest in the future
QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright has selected Liberate from Linetime as its business-wide legal services software platform. The Worcestershire based practice, with over 100 staff, operate from 4 offices and have a highly...
- Paris Smith LLP select Liberate from Linetime as a firm-wide software solution
Renowned full-service regional powerhouse Paris Smith LLP have chosen Linetime’s Liberate to provide their firm-wide practice and...
- Glanvilles choose Linetime Liberate to boost efficiency and maintain standards
Linetime’s client base continues to grow as more firms are recognising the benefits of Liberate’s single MS SQL database PMS,...
- Larcomes have become latest firm to select Liberate from Linetime as their “SINGLE SYSTEM” software solution
Portsmouth and Waterlooville based commercial and family law specialists Larcomes have become the latest law firm to invest in Liberate - Linetime's single-system practice management solution. Following a diligent selection process and...
- Linetime continue to expand within the top 200
Linetime are pleased to announce that contracts have been agreed with UK top 150 law firm Trethowans for the implementation of the Liberate software suite to service 250...
- Jackson Boyd choose Linetime Liberate to enhance client service delivery
Jackson Boyd, one of Scotland’s leading litigation law firms specialising in personal injury, employment law and dispute resolution, have selected Linetime Liberate as its new integrated platform to support all aspects of client service...
- Linetime announces headline sponsorship of legal IT conference for SME law firms
Linetime is pleased to announce they will once again be sponsoring this year’s Alternative Legal IT Conference to be held at The Forest of Arden Country Club on the 25th & 26th September.
This year marks the 10th anniversary of...
- Northern Ireland law firm shares experience of going live with Liberate from Linetime
Leading Northern Ireland law firm Carson McDowell selected Liberate from Linetime as its practice and case management platform for the firm’s future development. The system replaced the firms existing LexisNexis platforms.
- QualitySolicitors Bradbury Roberts & Raby invest in Liberate from Linetime
As part of the QualitySolicitors network the firm is committed to redefining customer service within the legal marketplace. In order to achieve this ambitious goal the firm identified the need to have processes in place with the client as the...
- Catteralls invest in the future with Liberate from Linetime
Catteralls has been providing legal services to individuals and the business community for over 100 years. Based in Wakefield the firm acts for clients throughout the North of England.
The firm has an ethos of always putting the...
- Livingstons Solicitors, the latest firm to select Linetime’s matter management
Livingstons Solicitors is a long established full-service law firm providing comprehensive legal advice to businesses and private clients alongside a specialist education department providing advice for both schools and parents.