- Briefing 5P webinar: Learn how to elevate your firm’s client relationship to a trusted business partnership
Briefing 5P is back with a series of monthly live webinars, ahead of the main event later in the year, to help law firms navigate the complex issues of our time.
Each month, Briefing will uncover...
- McCann FitzGerald invests in Introhive Relationship Intelligence
One of Ireland’s premier law firms, McCann FitzGerald, has added Introhive’s enterprise relationship management platform to their suite of AI-driven legal technology.
“Whether we’re developing our own...
- Introhive: How to turn human and relationship capital into financial capital
Author – Alan Mercer, Industry Director – Legal Services
Increasing profitable revenue is a key objective for any business. However, in 2018, the top 100 UK law firms reported an average growth in revenue of...
- Connecting to the lonely client: how to bolster relationships in uncertain times
In the midst of a global pandemic and a rapid shift towards a new normal, nurturing positive client relationships is more important than ever before. Ensuring you remain an essential part of your clients’ path to success — and remain...
- Introhive case study: Howard Kennedy
Howard Kennedy Increases User Adoption of CRM & Grows the Firm’s Marketable Database by 400% With Introhive’s Relationship Intelligence Automation
As one of London’s top law firms, Howard...
- Introhive case study: Lupton Fawcett
Lupton Fawcett invests in relationship intelligence to increase client satisfaction and realizes a 350% return on investment.
Lupton Fawcett is a commercial law firm with offices in Leeds, Sheffield and York....
- Introhive, Passle and Achert webinar: Connecting to the lonely client - maintaining key relationships during COVID-19
The sudden transition to work-from-home has heightened the need for firms to connect with clients and understand their unique needs. But this disruption in our usual routines can easily cause a breakdown in communication, or worse, a tone-deaf...
Introhive’s AI-powered platform automates manual data entry in CRM and unlocks the power of your firm’s relationships - so, partners, solicitors and business development can spend more time servicing clients, prospecting new business...