- Stratia Cyber: Attacks against newly deployed remote working infrastructures are on the increase
The current lockdown has changed the way all organisations carry out their business. It is also extremely unlikely that life will return to the previous normality for some time. These changes have put stress on business practices and IT...
- How Stratia Cyber help your firm during this time
The advent of the pandemic has led to an unprecedented increase in cyber-attacks across all sectors. So much so that the Health Secretary Matt Hancock raised the subject at on the COVID-19 televised briefing. These attacks range from the...
- Stratia Cyber: Mitigating against malicious software and ransomware
Ransomware attacks are now a fact of life and are on the increase. According to the Beazley Breach Briefing, small to medium sized businesses are at the largest risk. In February this year five law practices in the USA were targeted by cyber...
- Stratia Cyber: Book your free virtual CISO consultation
Our virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) service furnishes all the advantages of up to date best-practice advice and independent strategic guidance to you, your Partners or Board without the cost of a full-time employee....
- Stratia Cyber
Stratia Cyber is an independent cyber security consultancy with a track record in providing Cyber Security services for Commerce and Government, including Defence. It is one of the first companies to be successfully assessed and accredited...
- Sprout IT: The secure workspace – Cyber security seminar
DID YOU BREACH?
Data security incidents reported to the ICO have risen significantly above average by 112% in two years, with the justice sector up 128%. *
- Where is your data?
- Who has access to...
- Free penetration testing training session with CNS Group
What are penetration testing sessions?
We exclusive training sessions that take a closer look at the techniques used when performing a penetration test. The sessions help IT...
- Six Degrees acquires CNS Group to expand cyber security services portfolio
Six Degrees, a leading cloud-led managed service provider, today announced the acquisition of award-winning cybersecurity services and consultancy business CNS Group. The acquisition adds the 50-strong CNS Group team and over £7 million of...
- Why cybersecurity is critical for smart cities
From household appliances to civic infrastructure, cities are getting connected, securing their vast networks of smart, internet-enabled devices is a rising priority.
Where connected devices such as smart speakers or lights may be...
- How a global asset management firm mitigated the risk of cyber threats with CNS Group's managed security services
The head of information security at a global asset management firm, backed by the senior management team, wanted to ensure the cybersecurity of their organisation evolved to meet with the increasing...
- Router and DNS hijacking malware: CNS Group explains what you need to know
After a number of emergency responses in the last couple of months coupled with the recent news of variants of malware targeting DNS settings within home/business routers, it is perhaps a good time to reflect on the impacts of such attacks and...
- Remote and mobile working: security procedures for out of office
All large professional services organisations have considered remote working for their teams. You might be a large law firm offering one day a week working from home, or a finance house with a client-facing team that’s on the move. Maybe...
- CNS Group – assurance vs accreditation
We’re living in a very fast-moving and ever-changing world. A world where cyber security (or the lack of it) is mainstream, daily news. Market and technology developments have opened growing opportunities for criminal activity.
- CNS Group: Office 365 – the common target
Over the past month alone, the CNS emergency response team have attended a number of incidents that have followed very similar and well known patterns; the culprit being an active and prolonged attack against office 365 based resources, now, this...