- Stratia Cyber
Stratia Cyber is an independent cyber security consultancy with a track record in providing Cyber Security services for Commerce and Government, including Defence. It is one of the first companies to be successfully assessed and accredited...
- Sprout IT: The secure workspace – Cyber security seminar
DID YOU BREACH?
Data security incidents reported to the ICO have risen significantly above average by 112% in two years, with the justice sector up 128%. *
- Where is your data?
- Who has access to...
- Free penetration testing training session with CNS Group
What are penetration testing sessions?
We exclusive training sessions that take a closer look at the techniques used when performing a penetration test. The sessions help IT...
- Six Degrees acquires CNS Group to expand cyber security services portfolio
Six Degrees, a leading cloud-led managed service provider, today announced the acquisition of award-winning cybersecurity services and consultancy business CNS Group. The acquisition adds the 50-strong CNS Group team and over £7 million of...
- Why cybersecurity is critical for smart cities
From household appliances to civic infrastructure, cities are getting connected, securing their vast networks of smart, internet-enabled devices is a rising priority.
Where connected devices such as smart speakers or lights may be...
- How a global asset management firm mitigated the risk of cyber threats with CNS Group's managed security services
The head of information security at a global asset management firm, backed by the senior management team, wanted to ensure the cybersecurity of their organisation evolved to meet with the increasing...
- Router and DNS hijacking malware: CNS Group explains what you need to know
After a number of emergency responses in the last couple of months coupled with the recent news of variants of malware targeting DNS settings within home/business routers, it is perhaps a good time to reflect on the impacts of such attacks and...
- Remote and mobile working: security procedures for out of office
All large professional services organisations have considered remote working for their teams. You might be a large law firm offering one day a week working from home, or a finance house with a client-facing team that’s on the move. Maybe...
- CNS Group – assurance vs accreditation
We’re living in a very fast-moving and ever-changing world. A world where cyber security (or the lack of it) is mainstream, daily news. Market and technology developments have opened growing opportunities for criminal activity.
- CNS Group: Office 365 – the common target
Over the past month alone, the CNS emergency response team have attended a number of incidents that have followed very similar and well known patterns; the culprit being an active and prolonged attack against office 365 based resources, now, this...
- Video: Dynamic penetration testing by CNS Group
- CNS Group case study: Bird & Bird
CNS worked with Bird & Bird to set up ISO27001 project and the project office. Provided a structure for the Governance Regime, as well as completing the necessary risk assessments and policies in order to achieve ISO27001 accreditation...
- Applying a risk management approach to evaluating cloud technologies
In the past five years, we have seen tremendous changes in technology, personnel and business practices. Cloud has now become the de-facto industry model for providing computing services. Mobile has become the most common model for accessing data...
- CNS Group whitepaper - Bridging the gap between IT and the Board
How do you know how much of your budget to invest in your firm's cyber security? How do you know exactly what to spend your budget on to protect your firm against cyber threats? Do you need to invest more in compliance models, technology...
- Mobile Legal Practice Management – better service, better work life balance
Resource - 31/01/2018 : automatic updates, case management software, Cyber security, legal software, managed IT, Online legal software, practice management software, Web-based legal software, Technology
Quills to Pen and Paper to the Typewriter to Word-Processing. There have been numerous technological evolutions in providing legal services over the years. We are now well amid the latest evolution in legal technology; mobile working.