- iManage roadshow event – Edinburgh
Event - 16/01/2017 : cloud based DMS, Content management systems, document management systems, Edinburgh, Edinburgh, email management, iManage roadshow, work product management, Technology, Workshops and seminars
The landscape of information management is changing, driven by security, governance, evolving business models and preferences of today’s modern professionals for how they expect and want to deliver the highest quality client service....
- iManage GDPR paper – the need for a revised information governance strategy
The European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force May 2018. This law is not solely...
- Pemberton Greenish moves to iManage for work product management
iManage has announced that Pemberton Greenish LLP — a UK-based law firm specializing in real estate, private wealth, and corporate law — has implemented iManage Work to manage its documents, emails, and other critical work product....
- Webinar: Moving to the cloud – a professional’s guide
For law firms and legal departments, the discussion in 2016 shouldn’t be whether or not to use the cloud, but how to best use it based on the organisation’s specific situation and needs, and what kind of cloud architecture, features,...
- iManage adoption accelerates in corporate legal departments
35% of New Customers in Q2 Were Corporate Legal Departments Making It
The Company’s Fastest Growing Customer Segment
iManage today announced that adoption of iManage Work in corporate legal departments...
- iManage partner ecosystem grows in first year as independent company
CHICAGO – August 10, 2016 – Systems integrators, managed service providers, and resellers serving professional services organizations across law firms, corporate legal departments, accounting and financial services...
- Moving to the cloud - a professional's guide
For law firms and legal departments, the discussion in 2016 shouldn’t be whether or not to use the cloud, but how to best use it based on the organization’s specific situation and needs, and what kind of cloud architecture, features,...
- iManage Share – secure file sharing and collaboration in the cloud
iManage Share – secure file sharing and collaboration in the cloud
iManage Share website video for Share product page
- iManage Work Demo – project centric collaboration for professionals
iManage Work – project centric collaboration for professionals
iManage Work two minute video for website product page
- iManage announces its new Technology Partnership with BusyLamp
iManage today announced its new Technology Partner, BusyLamp – leading international provider of web-based legal matter and spend management solutions. BusyLamp will be integrating its matter and spend...
- What is work product management
iManage CMO Dan Carmel defines work product management
- iManage announces record high cloud adoption
- AIIM webinar: the best way to access your documents is staring you in the face – Outlook!
The email client interface is where we live, so wouldn’t it be nice if we could access our content there, too? What if we could bridge Outlook or Office365 to SharePoint or some other ECM system? And what if that connector could help us...
Network Partner - 18/09/2015 : AI, artificial intelligence, cloud based DMS, Content management systems, document management systems, email management, iManage Extract, practice management, risk & compliance, security policy manager, Technology, threat manager, work product management
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage...