- Considering a transition from on-premise DMS to SaaS based DMS
This guest blog was written by Dan Anderson, co-founder, and CEO of SeeUnity.
Over the past couple of years or so, the legal market has begun to trend away from on-premise DMS. More and more firms have been flirting with the...
- Make the most of business content, regardless of where it lives
It is nice to think that all your business content lives in your repository of record. That’s why you have invested so much into these systems. However, that may not always be the case. In many organizations, content bounces between various...
- SeeUnity: Tips and tricks for migrating to iManage
Even with the best tools available, migrating your data to iManage will be a complex process and must be planned. In this whitepaper, we will be presenting the top ten rules that you should keep in mind before beginning your migration to iManage...
- Webinar: Increasing technology adoption without sacrificing security and information governance
NetDocuments and SeeUnity respond to one of the legal market’s top challenges of increasing technology adoption while improving data governance and security.
According to the International Legal Technology Association (ILTA...
- Burford Capital leverages SeeUnity’s Velocity content migration
Burford Capital, founded in 2009, is a leading global finance and investment management firm focused on law. Its businesses include litigation finance and risk management, asset recovery and a wide range of legal finance and advisory activities....
- SeeUnity and iManage come together in a technology partnership for innovative content migration
SeeUnity, a leading provider of content integration and migration solutions for on-premise and cloud-based Enterprise Content Management applications is pleased to announce today, a Technology Partnership with...
- SeeUnity guidance: How to gain user adoption
Many times, organisations implement systems that users never adopt. This is a common challenge across industries and very much so in the ECM space. In this blog, we are going to provide a few tips for how you can increase user adoption of various...
- SeeUnity: Are you sure your content lives in ECM/DM?
We’ve talked in the past about file sharing and collaboration and the problems that can arise from letting your employees decide how they want to do this. In our ...
- GDPR: What to do before May
The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is quickly approaching. If you are unsure what the GDPR is and why it is important, please read about it here before you move on through this article.
Now that you know what we are talking...
- The main differences between the DPD and GDPR
The aim of the GDPR is to enable the people of the EU to better control their personal data. We will talk about specific ways the GDPR will do that in this whitepaper.
The change came as 67% of Europeans expressed that they were concerned...
- File sharing is here to stay.
Are you struggling with file sharing? You are not alone.
Most large organizations are currently fighting the battle between the many different file shares their employees use. Recently, Verizon’s data was nearly compromised by the...
- Empower your employees by extending applications: integration and synchronisation
How can your employees use file shares and collaboration tools while still maintaining security and governance initiatives?
Join us for 30 minutes while we explore:
- Statistics about file sharing and a...
- SeeUnity whitepaper: Getting your ducks in a row
Your business systems and how to organize them
Organizations are filled with systems...
- SeeUnity release ECM/DMS migration survey – have your voice heard!
News Article - 07/11/2017 : Content Integration, Content Migration, Content Mobility, Content Synchronization, document management systems migration, enterprise content management migration, Enterprise Content Management Solutions, Technology
SeeUnity want to hear your opinions on enterprise content management (ECM) or document management systems (DMS) migrations. Can you spare a few minutes to contribute to an important piece of research?
- SeeUnity: Extending technology with OEM partners
This blog was written by SeeUnity CEO and Co-founder, Dan Anderson.
Where SeeUnity started
Over a decade ago, before we...