- Briefing 5P webinar: Learn how to elevate your firm’s client relationship to a trusted business partnership
Briefing 5P is back with a series of monthly live webinars, ahead of the main event later in the year, to help law firms navigate the complex issues of our time.
Each month, Briefing will uncover...
- McCann FitzGerald invests in Introhive Relationship Intelligence
One of Ireland’s premier law firms, McCann FitzGerald, has added Introhive’s enterprise relationship management platform to their suite of AI-driven legal technology.
“Whether we’re developing our own...
- Introhive: How to turn human and relationship capital into financial capital
Author – Alan Mercer, Industry Director – Legal Services
Increasing profitable revenue is a key objective for any business. However, in 2018, the top 100 UK law firms reported an average growth in revenue of...
- Connecting to the lonely client: how to bolster relationships in uncertain times
In the midst of a global pandemic and a rapid shift towards a new normal, nurturing positive client relationships is more important than ever before. Ensuring you remain an essential part of your clients’ path to success — and remain...
- Introhive case study: Howard Kennedy
Howard Kennedy Increases User Adoption of CRM & Grows the Firm’s Marketable Database by 400% With Introhive’s Relationship Intelligence Automation
As one of London’s top law firms, Howard...
- Introhive case study: Lupton Fawcett
Lupton Fawcett invests in relationship intelligence to increase client satisfaction and realizes a 350% return on investment.
Lupton Fawcett is a commercial law firm with offices in Leeds, Sheffield and York....
- Introhive, Passle and Achert webinar: Connecting to the lonely client - maintaining key relationships during COVID-19
The sudden transition to work-from-home has heightened the need for firms to connect with clients and understand their unique needs. But this disruption in our usual routines can easily cause a breakdown in communication, or worse, a tone-deaf...
Introhive’s AI-powered platform automates manual data entry in CRM and unlocks the power of your firm’s relationships - so, partners, solicitors and business development can spend more time servicing clients, prospecting new business...
- Grow and behold: how Thomson Reuters Elite 3E helps top 100 law firm improve client experience
Resource - 20/07/2018 : alternative fee arrangements law firms, attorney software, Client experience, conflicts management software, Continuous Improvement, docketing software, elite 3e, enterprise relationship management, Marketing & BD, Technology
Mills & Reeve has just reported a 13.5% increase in revenue, and says it understands itself to be the only top 100 law firm that has consistently grown both turnover and profitability since 2002. Chief finance officer Mark Finch and managing...
- Industry case study from HighQ: Brand of hope
Case Study - 26/09/2017 : briefing magazine, Client experience, enterprise collaboration, freshfields bruckhaus deringer, legal marketing, secure file sharing, transaction management, virtual data room, Marketing & BD, Technology, Practice Management
This article was originally featured as an industry case study in the September issue of Briefing. To read the issue in full, ...