- Cartmell Shepherd replaces incumbent systems with Proclaim Practice Management solution to enhance efficiencies firm-wide
Eclipse Legal Systems, the Law Society Endorsed legal software provider, has announced it is implementing its Proclaim Practice Management solution at award-winning law firm Cartmell Shepherd.
Cartmell Shepherd is one of the leading law...
- Proclaim software earns long-term loyalty from QualitySolicitors Lockings
Proclaim’s evolution has led to long-term loyalty from QualitySolicitors Lockings
QualitySolicitors Lockings is part of a national network of law firms dedicated to customer service excellence. Covering Hull,...
- Eclipse strengthens position in Scottish legal sector with the launch of a regional hub
Eclipse Legal Systems, the UK’s leading case and practice management software provider, has responded to the increased demand for its Proclaim solution within the Scottish legal sector with the launch of a dedicated Edinburgh office and...
- Eclipse’s new Proclaim MTD toolset officially recognised by HMRC as Making Tax Digital compliant
Law Society endorsed legal software provider, Eclipse Legal Systems, has announced new functionality in its Proclaim Practice Management solution to enable law firms to remain compliant with HMRC Making Tax Digital requirements.
- Going Green - Eclipse's Darren Gower discusses the benefits of firms going green
For law firms, direct environmental impacts may be small in comparison to companies in sectors such as extractives or energy, but increasingly stakeholders, clients and employees expect firms to minimise their impacts and report on their...
- Clapham & Collinge Solicitors selects Eclipse's Proclaim practice management system
Eclipse Legal Systems, the Law Society Endorsed legal software provider, has today announced the selection of its Proclaim...
- Red Rose Law chooses Eclipse Compact for smooth case progression
Conveyancing specialist Red Rose Law is implementing the new Compact solution from Eclipse Legal Systems, the sole Law Society endorsed legal software provider.
Red Rose Law is an ambitious new firm providing specialist expertise in...
- Manders Law implements Eclipse’s Compact Practice Management system to enhance client care
New city-based start-up Manders Law, a high net worth family law specialist is implementing the Compact Practice Management system from Eclipse, the Law Society’s sole Endorsed legal software provider.
Manders Law was established in...
- PG Legal selects the Proclaim Practice Management system to enhance client care and support growth
Highly regarded commercial law specialist, PG Legal, has implemented the Law Society endorsed Proclaim Practice Management Software solution from Eclipse Legal Systems, the UK’s leading legal software provider.
Established in 2011...
- Eclipse announces new functionality to cater for the Precedent S Electronic Bill of Costs
Eclipse Legal Systems, the Law Society’s endorsed legal IT provider, has announced updated functionality in its Proclaim solution to enable firms to utilise the new Electronic Bill of Costs.
In April 2018 a new format was introduced...
- Eclipse: All the small things
- MJV & Co increases efficiency with Eclipse's Compact PMS
Established family-run law firm, MJV & Co, is implementing the new Compact solution from Eclipse Legal...
- Legend Solicitors selects market-leading Eclipse Legal Systems' Proclaim Case Management Software solution to replace its current system
Legend Solicitors boasts an experienced team of solicitors that specialises in immigration, conveyancing and personal injury. Operating from its East Ham office, the firm offers a professional, friendly and reliable client service, and has earnt...
- Eclipse launches Subject Access Requests workflow to aid law firm GDPR compliance
As of May 2018, all organisations will be required to comply with the General...
- Eclipse Legal Systems announces app for legal services firms
Eclipse Legal Systems, the Law Society’s sole endorsed software provider, has today announced the release of TouchPoint App...