- Cascade HR’s Emily Cryan explains how their Leeds offices help in their quest to put the ‘human’ back into human resources
Describe your business in no more than 100 words
Cascade provides fully integrated HR and HMRC-recognised payroll software...
- ‘Companies must address gender pay inequalities’ – how can tech help?
It was one of the most talked about HR topics of last year, and only a matter of days into 2018, the gender pay gap shows no signs of disappearing...
- Cascade HR: HR software case study: SLP Solicitors
Case Study - 22/01/2018 : business technology, cascade, Cascade HR, case study, client feedback, commercial property, HR management, human resources, property law, SLP, Technology, Human Resources, Technology
SLP is actually the trading name of Ellistons LLP which is a long established solicitors’ practice operating from newly extended and modernised headquarters in Stanmore. It consists of three other offices; in Watford (serviced by sister...
- Entry to enterprise HRMS – how far should you futureproof your investment?
News Article - 22/01/2018 : business management, business technology, Cascade HR, HR software, human resources, IP, Oliver Shaw, payroll software, SaaS applications, Technology, Technology, Practice Management
In the fast-paced world of HR, an organisation’s requirements today could be very different to those that emerge tomorrow. But how far...
- IRIS Software Group acquires Octopus HR and forms new human capital management division
IRIS Software Group has today announced the acquisition of award-winning technology firm Octopus HR, for an undisclosed sum.
This successful deal has also proven the catalyst for the formation of IRIS Human Capital Management. With nearly...