- 5 critical things you must do to make CRM effective in your business
Written by Martin Williams of Camford Management consultants
CRM – Customer Relationship Management – you know what it is right? But why do you need a CRM? Do professional services firms typically use CRM...
- 3 big ideas to improve your IT strategy
Written by Martin Williams of Camford Management Consultants
I recently presented at a Microsoft conference on the topic of developing your IT Strategy. This is a challenge that many IT Leaders face, yet there is surprisingly...
- Camford becomes an accredited provider on the UK government’s growth vouchers scheme
Want professional advice to help grow your business, but worry about the cost? As an accredited adviser for the growth vouchers programme we can help you to take your business to the next level!
If you run a small business and are looking...
- How you can benefit from not having an IT strategy
If you don’t have an IT strategy you are free to do whatever you want, whenever you want. Just don’t expect to be a winning organisation
In over a decade of helping organisations to develop their IT strategy,...
- Can you build a winning team without creating a sense of purpose?
We’ve been working with a client to review one of their IT teams, and to help design an organisational structure that ensures success.
One of the main challenges has been the importance that the client attributes to the team’s...
- Law firm identifies further IT outsourcing opportunities
Benchmarking itself against outsourced application services exposes weaknesses and identifies opportunities
As one of the world’s leading law firms (Magic Circle - global top...
- Case study: magic circle law firm saves £250k per year on mobile costs
1,400 devices replaced for fee earners and admin staff
This magic circle law firm (global top 5) is one of the world’s preeminent law firms, with significant depth and range of...
- Should you allow your employees to bring their own technology to work?
Camford explores the BYOD trend and provides a clear five-step framework for you to follow to enable BYOD in your firm
Known by a number of terms such as Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), Bring Your Own Technology (BYOT), and...