- LexisNexis webinar: Learn how disruption can lead to new business opportunities
With entire industries disrupted, working from home, and social distancing; 2020’s mantra could be, “business as unusual” rather than business as usual. And while disruption may feel uncomfortable at first, it can lead to new...
- Conscious Solutions: Source Conference 2020
This year's Symphony Legal annual conference is going to be hosted virtually on Remo, supported by our sister brand Conscious Solutions.
We have designed what we hope you will agree is not your typical law firm...
- LexisNexis InterAction creates holistic new approach to improve business development
LexisNexis Legal & Professional, a leading provider of information and analytics, today announced a new and innovative approach to improving business development from...
- Briefing 5P 2020 webcast: Harnessing relationship intelligence to drive revenue, with Introhive
In Briefing 5P 2020’s session ‘Harnessing relationship intelligence to drive revenue’, Kayli Olson, deputy editor at Briefing is joined by Adam Soames, global head of business development and strategy, ...
- LexisNexis InterAction teams with Index Solutions to enhance CRM offerings
LexisNexis Legal & Professional, a leading global provider of information and analytics, today announced a new collaboration with Index Solutions (Index), whose contact cleaning and monitoring services improve relationship-based business...
- LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions Announces Lexis® Omni
- LexisNexis: Rule of law and access to justice: where do we go from here?
Pro Bono Week 2020 runs from 2nd to 6th November. LexisNexis have partnered with Pro Bono week to ask some of the country’s leading legal minds - where do we go from here?
Hear the debate and discussion with Baroness Hale,...
- LexisNexis InterAction and Foundation Software Group team up
LexisNexis Legal & Professional, a leading global provider of information and analytics, today announced a new collaboration with Foundation Software Group, developer of the first firm intelligence platform for law firms. The relationship...
- How to manage client relationships during departure and successions with Symphony – APS
With employees spending many hours and years forging strong relationships with clients, a suitable successor is going to be crucial to manage key relationships successfully during transition and into the future. So, wouldn’t it be ideal to...
- Introhive: Where does AI fit in?
In a 2019 study, Infosys uncovered that more than 76% of business leaders believe that AI is pivotal to their organization’s success. Of those who responded, companies that had already implemented AI saw an average revenue boost of 39%...
- Remote work is here to stay, according to Introhive
Current remote work statistics tell us that 18% of executives work remotely more often than on-site, and another 18% work remotely one to three times per week.
In the United States alone, 4.7 million people (which equates to 3.4% of the...
- How Introhive can help you unlock team productivity and performance
There’s no doubt that remote workforces rely on technology today more than ever before to stay connected and aligned.
Even pre-COVID-19, the growth of remote workforces was on the rise. A recent survey from FlexJobs analyzed U.S....
- Zero touch CRM: The Peppermint and Introhive approach
Time and time again, we hear from law firms that their partners and attorneys simply don’t have the time to use CRM, that their time is better suited in front of clients for billable hours and moving the firm forward.
- Symphony - APS: Communication is critical now more than ever – an introduction to Client Sense
These unprecedented times have highlighted just how critical communication is.
Key during this crisis period is to make contact with the right people at your client’s firm ensuring you can provide help where it’s most needed....
- Wilson Allen announces acquisition of Capensys
News Article - 13/10/2020 : aderant, Analytics, BD, BI, billing, business acceptance, business development, business intelligence, client feedback, consulting, CRM, data, eBilling, elite 3e, Finance, FMS, interaction, Technology
Wilson Allen, provider of software, services, and expertise that help law firms and professional services organizations enhance business performance, announced today that it has acquired Capensys, a leading provider of software training services...