- Amy Simpson at LexisNexis on how software can help lawyers ensure the accuracy of their legal research
If you have ever run an internet search and remained dubious about the results, you’re not the only one. These days, it’s becoming increasingly difficult to find trusted information sources on the internet. In fact, 70% of us in the...
- Gepp Solicitors sign 5-year contract extension with Peppermint Technology
Peppermint Technology are delighted to announce that Gepp Solicitors have signed a 5-year extension to their Peppermint CX contract to underpin the growth of the firm.
Since implementation of the Peppermint platform, Gepp Solicitors have...
- Azzurro Associates selects LexisNexis Visualfiles for Azzurro Law Ltd
Innovative and growing commercial debt management business, Azzurro Associates, has selected LexisNexis® Visualfiles™ as the legal workflow and case management platform of choice for its newly formed commercial legal recoveries...
- LexisNexis discuss the new SRA rules – what will they mean from a practical standpoint?
The SRA is introducing new standards, that are scheduled to take effect on 25 November 2019, to allow solicitors greater flexibility in how they work and simplify accounting rules. These changes continue in the vein of a less prescriptive...
- Are small law firms becoming more attractive to professionals? Jon Whittle at LexisNexis discusses
Research conducted by LexisNexis for the Bellwether report series highlighted that small firms are becoming more and more attractive to legal professionals as their chosen employer. The Bellwether report, entitled Is the Future Small?, surveyed...
- Sarah Trude at Symphony APS, discusses aggregation power
News Article - 11/09/2019 : client lifecycle management, cloud based CRM, CRM, email marketing, envision, legal software, practice management, Symphony APS, timekeeping, whysymphony, Technology, Technology
We have recently secured a major deal to license, develop and support a product that is taking the accountancy sector by storm – it’s called Practice Portal. Price Bailey developed this groundbreaking platform as a direct result of...
- A fundamental disconnect between skills set ideals versus reality among solicitors: Latest Bellwether research finds
The latest Bellwether report titled, ‘The Good Solicitor’s Skill Set’, published today by LexisNexis UK, a leading global...
- Blake Morgan leverage Peppermint Technology to consolidate working practices and achieve a single source of data across the firm
Being the firm of choice for its clients and people, Blake Morgan chose Peppermint’s technology as an enabler for business success.
As a national full-service law firm, Blake Morgan were seeking to simplify...
- Microsoft leader Matt O’Callaghan to join Peppermint Technology to accelerate growth of its industry-leading legal cloud software platform
Peppermint Technology, a leading legal cloud software provider, today announced that industry leader, Matt O’Callaghan, will be joining the company as Director of Business Development. Reporting to Tony Cox, Chief Sales Officer, Matt...
- Stickiness situations
Law firms have long had the objective of forming stronger bonds with their clients, but today the pressure to successfully differentiate your firm as the one with whom the client should really be doing business is huge. The Big Four have both re-...
- Carey Olsen achieve impressive results through Peppermint’s business development CRM solution
Leading offshore, global law firm Carey Olsen chooses Peppermint Technology’s legal CRM software to support their business development objectives.
Having established a clear client-centric growth strategy, underpinned by...
- Stress in legal profession misunderstood; Bellwether research paper reveals
The latest Bellwether research paper titled, Stress in the Legal Profession: Problematic or Inevitable’, published today by LexisNexis UK...
- LexisNexis launches InterAction® for Office 365®
Delivered through an innovative hybrid cloud technology model, InterAction for Office 365 ushers in a new era of embedded CRM to instantly empower professionals and maximise client & relationship data
- Gareth Hodges joins Wilson Allen from LexisNexis as account executive for the EMEA market
Hodges to serve as a trusted advisor to professional services firms looking for greater return on CRM investments and improved process efficiency.
Wilson Allen, provider of software and services to help professional services firms...
- Culture matters
Jon Whittle, market development director at LexisNexis, says in order for SME law firms to survive in the future marketplace they need to have a client-first culture.
Creating a client-first culture in law firms is always going to be...