- Briefing June 2018: Near pressure
Resource - 31/05/2018 : Allen & Overy, ashurst, Baker McKenzie, belfast, business development, cms, compliance, Content marketing, Cripps, diversity, dla piper, DVV Solutions, e-auctions, Freshfields Bruckaus Deringer, GDPR, glasgow, imanage, innovation, Invest Newcastle, Leeds, legal services centre, manchester, Mitie Document Managment, nearshoring, Newcastle, Norton Rose Fulbright, offshoring, outsourcing, process reengineering, reed smith, shared services, Technology, Ulster University, Wright Hassall, Finance, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Technology
A shore thing...
- Briefing April 2018: Future frontiers
Resource - 03/04/2018 : agile working, artificial intelligence, Baker McKenzie, barclays, blockchain, Blue Car Technologies, Brodies, BT, business development, chatbots, collaboration, deloitte, diversity, encompass, enterprise resource planning, Fieldfisher, IBM Watson, international women's day, k&l gates, know your client compliance, lexisnexis enterprise solutions, robotic process automation, Royds Withy King, security, trowers & hamlins, Finance, Human Resources, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology
Who's exploring the technology today to transform their businesses tomorrow?
- Briefing March 2018: Power to the portal
Resource - 01/03/2018 : Analytics, artificial intelligence, Baker McKenzie, bird & bird, business intelligence. Osborne Clarke, Cass Business School, change management, collaboration, Confederation of British Industry, digital, innovation, IntApp, kingsley napley, linklaters, Litera Microsystems, management information, management speak, microsoft, neuroscience, Nikec, Pitching, portals, self-service, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology
Power to the portal
Lines between law firm and client are blurring – but can they effectively bridge the data divide to a smarter management world?
- Baker McKenzie engages Intapp for data-driven business development
News Article - 07/12/2017 : Baker McKenzie, business acceptance, business development, business process management, conflicts management, Intapp Open Experience, law firm, new business intake, Marketing & BD, Technology
Intapp, a global leader in business applications for professional services firms, today announced that Baker McKenzie, one of the world’s largest law firms, is implementing Intapp Open Experience. The firm is using Intapp Open Experience to...
- Baker McKenzie among law firms that clients recommend most
Leading global law firm Baker McKenzie has been rated among BTI Consulting's Most Recommended Law Firms - only one of ten among the 650 core firms serving corporate clients who have been named for more than 15 years running.
- Briefing September 2017: Sectoral feeling
Resource - 29/08/2017 : Allen & Overy, alternative fee arrangements, Baker McKenzie, bias, briefing magazine, business development, client relationship management, cms, collaboration, cross-selling, dwf, enterprise resource management, events, foot anstey, freshfields bruckhaus deringer, GDPR, highq, imanage, insurance, lexisnexis, marketing, mergers, negotiation, osborne clarke, performance management, pricing, sectors, thomson reuters elite, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology
Legal business leaders say a sector strategy gets firms closer to strategic goals as well as their clients, with firm input from Baker McKenzie, Allen & Overy...
- Baker McKenzie announces record global revenues of $2.67bn
Firm reveals FY17 results
Baker McKenzie, the leading global law firm, has announced revenues for the fiscal year ended 30 June 2017 (FY17) of $2.67 billion. In terms of constant currency, the most accurate measurement of the...
- Baker McKenzie: first to roll out machine learning technology on a global scale
- Adoption of 'Relativity' is unmatched by any other law Firm in its scope of direct global deployment.
- Expanded use of this e-discovery tool will help clients cope with increasing demands for bespoke solutions to their...
- Baker McKenzie named as one of Stonewall's top global employers for 2017
- Harry Small awarded Global Senior Champion Award
- Baker McKenzie named one of Stonewall's Top Global Employers 2017
- Second consecutive year the Firm has been named a Top Global Employer
Global law firm Baker McKenzie...
- Baker McKenzie named best international firm for women in business law
Leading global law firm Baker McKenzie took home seven awards at the Euromoney European Women in Business law awards last night, including the most coveted title: Best International Firm for Women...
- Who’s Who Legal names 9 Baker McKenzie lawyers in its 2017 Future Leaders survey
The 2017 Who’s Who Legal – Future Leaders survey has just been announced and features 9 Baker McKenzie lawyers for Competition Law. Partners Nick Altini (South Africa), Gavin Bushell (Belgium), Mochamad Fachri (Indonesia), Christian...