- Iridium Technology business intelligence tools help firms to navigate changes in the legal billing model
The billing model for law firms has been changing over recent years. As clients want more transparency, law firms have been forced to modify their billing models to include fixed fees, capped fees, and other alternative fee arrangements (AFAs)....
- Iridium Technology discuss avoiding errors: Why the law firm CFO must use legal automation software
Automation is becoming so important for law firms today that even the American Bar Association is encouraging more legal professionals to adopt business automation services. Legal automation software makes law firms more efficient, more...
- Rapid client growth fuels largest ever Aderant Momentum Europe Conference in London
With its notable addition of several new clients in the European region, Aderant hosted its largest ever annual EMEA client conference, Momentum Europe, on 15-16 October at the Royal Garden Hotel Kensington in London.
Over the two-day...
- How revenue and billing transparency can improve law firm work culture, by Iridium Technology
For decades, law firms have charged their clients by the hour. It was a solution that seemed logical at the time. There is a lot that goes into working a case, and no way to tell how long it will take when an attorney begins to pursue one. As...
- The next five years: future of legal technology, legal business report by Aderant
Four years ago, we introduced a thesis called “Your Firm 2020.” At the time, we predicted the majority of law firms will expect legal technology to support better automation, mobility, and collaboration. We also noted that ...
- Christine Smith at Aderant on the benefits an e-billing solution brings
With growing law firm competition, it’s more important than ever to ensure that efficiencies are maximised, and this includes billing. Billing is more than a simple submission process: it’s a form of communication with clients, and...
- Iridium Technology ask: is your law firm tracking the right KPIs?
Law firms, like any other business, must continuously track their key performance indicators (KPIs). These metrics go far past the Billable Hours metric that most attorneys track closely and are a great way to help legal teams better manage...
- Iridium Technology: 5 revenue metrics all law firm leaders need to know and track
Law firms are in the business of helping people, but they are still businesses. Large law firms have teams of people working on analyzing and investigating their performance on key metrics. Smaller law firms, on the other hand, may struggle to...
- Iridium Technology discuss: If you're using Aderant for billing, you need a business intelligence dashboard
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP has chosen Aderant Expert for its practice management software
Debevoise & Plimpton LLP has chosen Aderant Expert for its practice management software. A premier law firm with over 700 lawyers in nine offices on three continents, Debevoise sought a reliable business partner to support its market leading...
- Howes Percival adopts Aderant Expert
Leading UK-based firm selects solution for continued expansion.
Howes Percival, an award-winning commercial law firm with a global client list, has chosen Aderant Expert to support its growing team. The firm’s 230-year history of...
- Aderant announces the innovative handshake search
Aderant, a global leader in law firm management software, announces the release of Handshake 3.9.3, the latest version of the Handshake software that powers the intranets and knowledge management portals of the AmLaw 200. The release debuts...
- Hempsons favours Aderant Expert
Hempsons, an award-winning health and social care law firm, has chosen Aderant Expert as its practice management platform. The leading firm, with a nearly 130-year history, needed increased support for its more than 120 lawyers across several UK...
- Aderant forms partner program
Aderant announces the formation of Aderant Expert Services Partner Network
Aderant, a global leader in law practice management software, announces the creation of the Aderant Expert Services Partner Network.
Aderant is continuously...
- Harbottle & Lewis picks Aderant Expert
Harbottle & Lewis LLP, a leading UK-based law firm focused on the Private Client and TME sectors, has chosen Aderant Expert as their new law practice management software.
When their former practice management system...