- Industry case study from Accesspoint Technologies: Modern family
Case Study - 27/10/2017 : Accesspoint Technologies, cloud migration, cloud technology, desktop management, GJ Law, hosted platforms, legal it, Legal Practice Management, LPM magazine, managed IT services, PMS, SME law firms, Knowledge Management, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management
This article was originally featured as an industry case study in the October issue of LPM. To read the issue in full, ...
- Industry interview from Accesspoint Technologies: Recipe for recovery
This article was originally featured as an industry interview in the April issue of LPM. To read the issue in full, ...
- How well connected are you?
Gary Shaw, Marketing Director, Accesspoint Technologies
A question asked many times over, but in this context it’s one that many smaller firms regularly fail to ask themselves.
- Edwards Duthie lowers total cost ownership with accesspoint
The law firm
Spread over 3 sites in Ilford, East Ham, Plaistow, Edwards Duthie are East London and West Essex's largest law firm, with 134 active users accessing case management software, digital dication software...
- A firm understanding about cloud computing ...
Definition: Cloud Computing is the use of the Internet’s infrastructure for the tasks you perform on your computer. The "Cloud" represents the Internet.
Cloud, or hosted computing,...
- Accesspoint Case Study: TV Edwards
The Law Firm
TV Edwards was established in the East End of London in 1929....
- Can smaller firms take advantage through IT?
Firstly - The trick with your IT strategy is to think ahead and plan now.
The smaller law firm with a well thought out IT strategy, where all staff (from the top down) are wedded to the accurate and acute use of IT systems will be a...
- Accesspoint and Databarracks deliver CJSM connectivity in the cloud to Edwards Duthie
Cloud service provider Databarracks has joined forces with legal IT specialists ...
- Will IT kill or cure us?
Written by Richard Roebuck, managing director, Accesspoint Technologies
In this article I hope to provoke thought and give some insight...
- Accesspoint Technologies case study: Edwards Duthie Solicitors
The Law Firm
Spread over 3 sites in Ilford, East Ham, Plaistow, Edwards Duthie are East London / West Essex’s largest law firm, with 134 active users accessing case management software, digital dictation software,...
- Accesspoint Technologies case study: Bindmans
The Law Firm
Bindmans LLP is located in London with over 120 active users and provide a wide range of legal services carrying a reputation for being at the cutting edge of legal developments, particularly in relation to...