- Briefing Frontiers – Smarter working: Building the agile legal business of tomorrow
Event - 15/06/2017 : AI, artificial intelligence, blockchain, briefing, briefing events 2017, Briefing Frontiers, Central London, General, legal events 2017, smart contracts, The Future of Legal Services, Conferences, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Technology, Practice Management
From dumb terminals to smart working – how are innovative law firms, professional services firms and other businesses combining the cutting edge of mobile technology with new ways of working, physical working environments and working...
- Video: Is AI an inevitable threat for law firms? – Andrew Grill, IBM at Briefing 5P conference 2016
Video length: 33mins 13secs
- Industry analysis from DW Reporting: Practise your profitability
The article was originally featured as an industry analysis in the April 2017 issue of Briefing magazine, ...
- Briefing Frontiers – A series of half day events
Resource - 18/01/2017 : AI, artificial intelligence, blockchain, briefing, briefing events 2017, Briefing Frontiers, General, legal events 2017, smart contracts, The Future of Legal Services, Finance, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Technology
Briefing Frontiers is a...
- Robot mores by Damien Behan, Brodies
This article was also featured as an opinion piece in the December 2016 issue of Briefing. To read the issue in full, ...
- Ascertus discuss how threat and records management will dominate in 2017
Roy Russell, CEO of Ascertus Limited, highlights his view on the technology trends in the legal sector in 2017:
- Threat management will play a key role in security efforts – With the continued onslaught of cyber-crime in all its...
- Briefing Frontiers - Waking up to cognitive technology: Artificial intelligence in law firms
This exclusive event is part of the Briefing Frontiers innovation series which will be hosted...
- RAVN Systems launch the ACE powered LPP Robot – Artificial Intelligence technology to automate LPP review
- RAVN publishes white paper: The Power of Understanding Artificial Intelligence in the Legal World
RAVN Systems, experts in Artificial Intelligence and Search, are pleased to announce the release of their latest white paper on “The Power of Understanding Artificial Intelligence in the Legal World....
- The world’s first 'AI lawyer' is in the the headlines, but delegation by lawyers to software isn't new
This blog post was also featured as a column in the July 2016 issue of Legal...
- Neuberger urges debate over ethical implications of artificial intelligence
The president of the Supreme Court last week called for a debate on the ethical implications of artificial intelligence (AI) and for “greater prominence” for ethics in legal training.
Lord Neuberger also warned once...
- SmartLaw: the intelligent use of technology
ARTICLE BY RYAN MCCLEAD FOR HIGHQ BLOG
And finally we come to our third proposed leg of SmartLaw:...
- ISDA data extraction using artificial intelligence
BLOG POST BY REBECCA HAWKES FROM RAVN SYSTEMS
Today, in response to increasing regulatory requirements, banks and other participants in the OTC derivatives market need to improve their ability to manage counterparty exposures and the...
- Robot takeover of lawyers’ work “unlikely to be as far-reaching or as fast as predicted”
Automation by computers is unlikely to replace much of the work currently done by lawyers any time soon and the negative employment effects of technology have been overstated, according to a study.
Suggesting the current literature...
- What's in store for the legal and professional market in 2016?
Chris Bull is a leading retained advisor to and commentator on the legal and professional services market. He is Executive Director of Kingsmead Square, the market's leading retained advisory group, and is KPMG's Ambassador for...