- RAVN Systems launch the ACE powered LPP Robot – Artificial Intelligence technology to automate LPP review
- RAVN publishes white paper: The Power of Understanding Artificial Intelligence in the Legal World
RAVN Systems, experts in Artificial Intelligence and Search, are pleased to announce the release of their latest white paper on “The Power of Understanding Artificial Intelligence in the Legal World....
- The world’s first 'AI lawyer' is in the the headlines, but delegation by lawyers to software isn't new
This blog post was also featured as a column in the July 2016 issue of Legal...
- Neuberger urges debate over ethical implications of artificial intelligence
The president of the Supreme Court last week called for a debate on the ethical implications of artificial intelligence (AI) and for “greater prominence” for ethics in legal training.
Lord Neuberger also warned once...
- SmartLaw: the intelligent use of technology
ARTICLE BY RYAN MCCLEAD FOR HIGHQ BLOG
And finally we come to our third proposed leg of SmartLaw:...
- ISDA data extraction using artificial intelligence
BLOG POST BY REBECCA HAWKES FROM RAVN SYSTEMS
Today, in response to increasing regulatory requirements, banks and other participants in the OTC derivatives market need to improve their ability to manage counterparty exposures and the...
- Robot takeover of lawyers’ work “unlikely to be as far-reaching or as fast as predicted”
Automation by computers is unlikely to replace much of the work currently done by lawyers any time soon and the negative employment effects of technology have been overstated, according to a study.
Suggesting the current literature...
- What's in store for the legal and professional market in 2016?
Chris Bull is a leading retained advisor to and commentator on the legal and professional services market. He is Executive Director of Kingsmead Square, the market's leading retained advisory group, and is KPMG's Ambassador for...
- Is the inexorable advancement of technology an opportunity or a threat for the legal profession?
A couple of weeks ago I spoke on a panel at the ILTACON conference in Las Vegas in a session...
Network Partner - 18/09/2015 : AI, artificial intelligence, cloud based DMS, Content management systems, document management systems, email management, iManage Extract, practice management, risk & compliance, security policy manager, Technology, threat manager, work product management
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage...
- LPM magazine, March 2015 – Intelligent future
Resource - 02/03/2015 : ADDS, Advanced Legal, AI, Alan Cousins, Arena Group, artificial intelligence, barry davies, dr katie atkinson, General, Hodge Jones & Allen, jaime lockwood, jitendra valera, joanna swash, lawselect, legal tech, liverpool university, moneypenny, Morrish Solicitors, Natasha Rawley, nigel kidwell, paragon, Polly Jeanneret, riverview law, Finance, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management
The future has landed
Technology just can't stay out of the headlines these days, and it's no different for the legal sector – we look into how firms are phasing in that new era through artificial intelligence...