- Polly Jeanneret's HR agony aunt: A year in HR
This article was also featured as a HR agony aunt in the December 2016 issue of LPM. To read the issue in full, ...
- Conscious Solutions: Reflections on 2016
For you, is NYE a time of reflection on the year gone or planning for the year ahead? For me it’s both.
Our financial year is to 31-Dec and this year looks like being our best yet from a revenue perspective. We’ve...
- What's in store for LSN in 2016
To kick off the new year, nothing better than a video on what's in store at LSN for the upcoming year! A very important year for us, as LSN is celebrating its tenth anniversary.
So join us in this commemorative year – full of...
- SearchFlow forecasts a buoyant property market amid a sea change for the conveyancing sector
Maud Rousseau, group marketing and communications director of SearchFlow, takes a look at the property market for the conveyancing sector for 2016.
“Last year, we witnessed a buoyant housing market with consumer confidence remaining...
- What's in store for the legal and professional market in 2016?
Chris Bull is a leading retained advisor to and commentator on the legal and professional services market. He is Executive Director of Kingsmead Square, the market's leading retained advisory group, and is KPMG's Ambassador for...
- What will talent acquisition look like in 2016?
Global HR advisory firm shares eight top trends for next year.
As the end of 2015 approaches, predictions for talent acquisition in the year ahead have been unveiled by global people and organisational advisory firm Korn...
- 5 things you should do in December to be successful in 2016
ARTICLE BY JOANNA MILNE AT AMBITION
With the holiday season upon us, many of us will have plenty of big goals we want to accomplish in 2016.
However, with the...
- On the 8th day of Christmas BrightStarr gave to me... A webinar on what have we learnt from 2015 and what to expect in 2016
Another brilliant year is coming to an end (we can’t believe it either), and what a year it has been! Princess Kate said hello to baby Charlotte and we finally made it to Back to the Future Day. But trumping all that - there have been some...
- The coming marketing trends of 2016
In the world of marketing, trends are born every minute, and it can often be difficult to see which ones won’t die next. Knowing which changes will last, which new social platforms will take off and most importantly knowing what the people...