LPM magazine looks at how and where firms can make advice cheaper and more easily accessible for their clients, with productisation
Law law land – With help from our friends at Pulsant, we dive into our LPM 2018 conferences' polling results and analyse the trends for the SME market
Guest writer Lucy Trevelyan investigates the logistics of creating packaged products out of SME legal services
Lynne Burdon, founding partner at Bolt Burdon, describes the things to keep in mind when enacting your own internal business laws
This month's columnists:
- Barry Davies at Douglas-Jones Mercer on becoming a mental health first aider
- Steven Treharne at Mogers Drewett talks robot conversations and processing
- Victor van der Poel at Accesspoint breaks down some myths around using artificial intelligence
- Martin Palmer at Pulsant on dealing with cyber criminals dwelling in your IT
- Adrian Jones at Tikit on what your firm's brand means for business processes
- Janine Parker at Paragon gives an update on the insurance market
- Natasha Rawley at ADDS on creating a better reputation with improved document management
Mark Day, CEO at Law South Group, discusses big challenges for the market and dealing with risk and compliance
Missed an issue? Fear not!
Visit the LPM magazine home page where you'll be able to download all our back issues and to sign up to receive LPM magazine every month.
Having problems downloading LPM magazine? Email Kayli and we'll email you a copy instead.
Want to sponsor a feature?
Download the LPM media pack to find out how you can be involved in LPM magazine's future.