LEAP announces InnovateOnline 2020 – a free series of educational webinars for law firms
LEAP, the legal practice management software provider, is delivering a series of informative digital discussions aimed at helping law firms survive and thrive after the pandemic. The five webinars will be delivered by industry experts, such as Rob Hailstone of the Bold Group, who will be joined by representatives of law firms and LEAP experts.
The programme will run daily from 7th to Friday 11th September at midday and the events are free to attend. The sessions will last for one hour and subjects include: conveyancing, family law, professional indemnity insurance, working digitally and setting up a law firm.
John Espley CEO of LEAP UK explains. “We want to help law firms to succeed in the new abnormal. These seminars are bite-sized nuggets of information, with advice for law firms. This will be thought provoking content, delivered by law firms and industry experts.”
LEAP InnovateOnline 2020 schedule:
- Monday, September 7th. Digital transformation in the new abnormal
- Tuesday, September 8th. Stamp duty: Conveyancers, when it rains gold, put out a bucket!
- Wednesday, September 9th. Has there ever been a better time to start a law firm?
- Thursday September 10th. 2020 Professional Indemnity Insurance: What to expect post COVID-19
- Friday, September 11th. The challenges to practising family law in the COVID era
All webinars run for one hour from 12:00 PM. To attend one or more of the InnovateOnline webinars please register here.