Centre for Assessment – ISO 9001:2015 update training in Manchester
ISO 9001: 2015 has now been published. Centre for Assessment is here to ensure your transition from the 2008 version of the Standard to the 2015 version is as seamless and smooth as possible.
All Certified organisations will have until 30th September 2018 to transition to the 2015 version of the Standard, and although not mandatory, Centre for Assessment encourages a swift or early transition.
What to expect
On completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Identify the key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Understand the new concepts and themes in the updated Standard
- Identify what will need to be addressed within their organisation’s QMS
- Plan and prioritise actions for a smooth transition.
- The likely implications on your current management system and on its certification
- How the new structure links with other ISO management system Standards such as ISO 14001
- The timescales for moving over to the new version of Standard
Who will benefit
This course is aimed at individuals who are responsible for implementing or maintaining a quality management system (QMS) and in particular, those who are tasked with managing the transition to the updated Standard.
This training is available for in-house delivery where we can tailor the course to suit your requirements.