Wesleyan Assurance Society
At Wesleyan, we specialise in providing financial advice to legal professionals. Our Wesleyan Financial Services Consultants are specially trained to understand career paths, pay scales, and workplace benefits, so they can tailor their advice to your specialist needs.
We keep our knowledge up to date via our internal Insight team and our Wesleyan Members Advisory Board which includes representatives from the legal community. They regularly advise us on changes within the legal profession – enabling us to develop our services in line with your evolving needs.
Our expertise is one of the reasons our financial advice is endorsed by The Law Society of England and Wales for:
- Mortgage protection
- Income protection
- Critical illness cover
- Life assurance
- Key person insurance
- Partnership protection
YOUR PERSONAL FINANCES
When it comes to managing your personal finances, we can advise you on:
- getting on the property ladder, re-mortgaging, or buying a second property
- protecting your income
- making your savings and investments work as hard as possible
- education fees planning
- retirement and Inheritance Tax planning
- insuring your car, home, and travel.
YOUR PROFESSIONAL FINANCES
If you’re a partner in your law firm, we understand the ways in which this can affect your personal finances, and can advise you on:
- personal and employee income protection plans
- partnership protection planning and key person insurance
- retiring partners and succession planning
- partnership equity loans*
- short-term loans* (for example, for VAT, tax funding or practising certificate costs).
*Commercial & personal lending are provided by Wesleyan Bank Ltd. Wesleyan Financial Services Ltd is a credit broker not a lender.
|Social:||Find us on LinkedIn|