Clio is a cloud based legal case management system that is optimised to meet the needs of small to medium sized firms.
Web-based, secure and easy-to-use, Clio provides you with all the tools you need to manage your firm efficiently and effectively.
Clio was produced with the cooperation and advice of Law Societies worldwide. We're a global firm, used in over 40,000 practices.
Our EU head office is based in Dublin, Ireland to facilitate our rapidly expanding UK customer database and comply with EU Data Protection regulations.
- Time-keeping and billing;
- Intuitive, user friendly system;
- Unlimited document storage, and an automated document generation feature;
- A task list feature which allows you to create step by step workflows for cases;
- Client and Office Accounting features;
- iPhone and Android app so you can manage your firm on the go;
- A calendar which integrates with Google and Outlook calendars;
- Seamless email filing;
- A full set of reports to track your firm's performance;
- A host of integrations with third party apps, such as: Xero, Quickbooks, Click to File, gmail plug-in, Dropbox, Google Drive, NetDocs and many more.
|Social:||Find us on LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter|