Our pitch to you
Like all businesses, a law firm’s success relies on their ability to consistently make successful bids for new work, via a managed flow of well-crafted pitches that stand out from the competition. We understand the multiple stresses involved in creating a winning pitch document: gathering information from a variety of sources; making sure that all the information is up-to-date; drafting new key client content; tailoring content to suit client issues and requirements; and working to a tight deadline. This coupled with the frustrating formatting problems that waste precious time:
- Layouts altering and images changing position
- Inconsistent formatting
- Contents page not updating correctly
- Headers and footers misbehaving and section break nightmares
PitchPerfect provides a unique solution to these challenges faced by business development departments within Law Firms. Our innovative technology delivers high quality professional looking pitch documents in a fraction of the time compared to traditional methods. Enable takes care of the layout and formatting of your templates, matching your brand guidelines, so that your team has more time to focus on valuable tasks, such as formulating winning pitch strategies.
PitchPerfect is comprised of five components:
By using Microsoft SharePoint as the CMS, PitchPerfect encourages firms to centralise their pitch content and streamline the way in which they store, manage and update their information. This then links seamlessly into Word or PowerPoint, steering clear of wizards and other applications that obstruct the flow while minimising document corruption, and the duplication of content and effort.
- It works within the familiar environments of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- The ribbon is dynamic and configurable. Dynamic means it changes based on the template being used; configurable means it can be customised to your firm and even on a per user or user group basis.
- Information is brought in from SharePoint using search screens customised to the firm’s content.
- As an optional extra: an easy to use self-service (for lawyers/attorneys) content management and approval workflow.
- Documents can be managed with tasks and notifications.
Key PitchPerfect Benefits
Create design quality proposal documents quickly and easily
- Save time and allow more focus on creating a unique pitch tailored to the prospect
- Increase the marketing team’s value by transforming them from being document assemblers to strategic thinkers
- Differentiate your firm from others with the speed and quality of your documents
Customisable tracking and analysis against active and historic pitches
- Understand areas to adapt for best practice to help improve the success rate
- Analyse win rates by region, practice, sector or fee earner
- Review performance, and profitability
A variety of pitch templates built uniquely to your firm's branding
- Ensure firm wide consistency
- Retain and apply formatting and styles for all your content
- Can be maintained and updated internally
Works directly in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Familiar and easy to use by the business development teams but also by fee earners and secretaries
- Reduce training time and resistance, as no need to learn a new system
- Flexibility and ease-of-use as any other Word or PowerPoint document
A centralised content management system in MS SharePoint or Office 365
- Ensure everyone is always using up-to date and approved content, preventing silos and inconsistent information
- Automate the process of managing content through workflows and version history tracking
- Structure and tag all content including experience, capabilities, quotes, images and biographies
Synchronise with other systems such as CRMs, websites and experience management systems
- Avoid duplication of effort
- Maintain content in the most appropriate system
- Ensure a seamless process of content management
Logic-based, configurable searching of all content
- Refine searches to ensure most relevant content can be easily found
- Manage large volumes of diverse content including text, images, graphics and PDFs
- Respond quickly to RFPs
Accessible by any user, anywhere, on any device
- Facilitate collaborative and agile working
- Enable fee earners and key people to access content and documents at crucial times
- Ensure only current and approved information is used
Assign tasks and deadlines
- Seamlessly collaborate firm-wide
- Keep track of responsibilities and deadlines
- Manage and review all tasks in one place
Through automating the process of creating pitches and other supporting documents, PitchPerfect gives you more time to focus on tailoring the pitch to meet the specific requirements of your client or prospect.
Creating pitch documents is a vital part of business development and something which should not be overlooked. Setting your firm apart from your competitors is a sure way of getting your potential clients attention. With an ever-increasing number of pitch documents being created, your firm needs to be able to produce professional, sophisticated and aesthetically pleasing pitch content quickly and effectively.
Save time, money and alleviate your team of additional stress.