Mediasterling partners with Templafy for cloud-based Microsoft Office template and email signature management
Templafy is the smartest platform to manage, update and share Office templates and brand assets, from anywhere and on any device.
The platform empowers enterprises to govern brand-consistency and legal compliance in all employee-produced business documents, proposals, presentations, reports, contracts, emails and email signatures. Templafy automates document setup to significantly improve end-user productivity in a secure and future-proof way.
- Cloud-based technology - all company documents and digital assets brought close to every employee
- Dynamic - company templates automatically personalised with individual employee details
- Workflow - streamlined production of company compliant contracts, proposals and sales collateral
- Brand - control for off-brand company documents and obsolete content
- Email signatures & campaigns - centralized brand-governance in every single email
- Administration - easily update and deploy content online with no need to disturb IT
Secure and future proof technology
- Direct integration with Microsoft Office, Office 365, SharePoint and more
- Platform independent user access via Windows, Mac, iOS and Android
- Single Sign-on using Azure AD, ADFS, Saml2, WS-Federation and Ping Federate
- Active Directory integration and content filtering based on AD group membership
- Multiple customer staging environments - Test, Pre-production, UAT, Production etc.
- Data Loss Prevention capabilities for Office 365 Exchange
Certified Templafy partner
Mediasterling is the leader in delivering Microsoft Office templates and tools. With 20 years' experience, we give sound, practical advice from design through to technical delivery, implementation, training and support.
By combining Templafy with Mediasterling's superior Office template expertise, organisations stay on-brand, compliant and increase productivity. The perfect partnership for enterprise scale companies.
Contact us to find out more on +44 (0)20 3432 8320 or firstname.lastname@example.org