Legal Support Network is back in November with the London networking event.
What do you get from our networking events?
- Three hours of networking with like-minded people at the only networking event for business services within legal!
- Exposure to over 100 law firms and suppliers
- Assistance making connections and finding solutions
- Help with finding a new job
- Food and drinks
- The chance to catch up with old and new colleagues
- We give you access to everything you need in one place. The events are informal and relaxed and offer you every chance of making the connections you need!
View the photos from our London event in November 2019!
How do the events work?
We know sometimes networking can be a bit daunting, especially with hundreds of people around you, but the LSN team are always around to help facilitate initial connections. We also try to make your life easier when trying to find relevant people, by having colour coordinated lanyards to help you break the ice.
If you would like to know more about LSN’s networking events, have any more questions or are keen to be connected with anyone, we'll be happy to help!
Give Tracey a call on 0800 014 2445 and fire away with any questions you may have.
Does this event sound like an amazing opportunity to attend as one of our trusted suppliers?
We offer several different sponsorship packages to vendors and professional service suppliers. Our guest passes are exclusively available to our networkpartners. However, It should be noted that our networking events are provided purely for professional networking and not designed to offer a platform for selling product.
If you want some more information about our sponsorship opportunities, see our media pack here or contact Rose on 0800 014 2445.
This event, like all our others, is FREE to attend but only if you work in a law firm or solicitors practice.
We have limited places for this event, so if you take a space and can’t make it, make sure you have someone else fill it, otherwise, you will be banished from LSN (just kidding, but we really do want to make sure if you take a place that you attend!)