Customer Service Excellence champions training - 5 August 2016
In the current economic climate we can all see the need to differentiate ourselves from our competitors with the quality of our service. Customer Service Excellence is a truly unique improvement tool designed to make you look deeply into your organisation and explore areas of internal and external service, defining and meeting customer needs.
Customer Service Excellence is a practical tool that drives customer focused change within organisations. It aims to bring professional high level customer service concepts into common practice whilst building a picture of your organisation and how focused it truly is.
At the heart of Customer Service Excellence are well researched concepts around the key aspects of customer insight and how this can be used to deliver a truly customer focused service by providing guidance on a whole range of tools and techniques that can be used to deliver excellence. In this way both individuals and teams can learn new skills and gain a greater understanding of these important concepts and how they can be used to build a truly customer focused culture.
What to expect
The Customer Service Excellence Champions role is pivotal in ensuring organisations are well on the way to gaining accreditation with the CSE standard. The aim of this training is to build capacity within organisations whilst leading and implementing further work in raising awareness of CSE and the requirements of the standard. This can be used to positively drive improvements in the services delivered.
- Define the role of the champion;
- Gain in-depth Knowledge of the CSE standard;
- Explore the evidence requirements to achieve and maintain the standard;
- Reflect the role of the Champion in relation to managing expectations, selling the benefits and supporting continuous improvement within an organisation;
- Map the organisation against the standard in relation to identifying strong evidence already in place;
- Developing a personal action plan to assist Champions in their role.
Who will benefit
- Anyone wishing to become an Advisor for Customer Service Excellence.
- Internal personnel responsible for implementation and maintenance of Customer Service Excellence.