Centre for Assessment – Valuing people: BS 76000 implementation workshop (March)
BS 76000 is a recently launched management system in the field of Human Resource Management, providing a framework for organisational improvement and measurement which can be externally audited with achievement of certification.
What is BS 76000: 2015
This Valuing People Management System follows the structure of both ISO & British Standards (BS). The standard has been developed by experts from industry bodies, employers and unions to provide a framework for organisations to value people, monitor and improve performance, for the mutual benefit of all parties.
What to expect
This 1-day workshop enables delegates to:
• Interpret key elements and underlying principles of the Standard
• Explore evidence requirements to achieve & maintain the Standard
• Gain insight of the standard by exploring core benefits and alignment with other ISO Standards
• Identify Key Roles & Responsibilities within the Standard (Internal & External)
• Gain an understanding of Audit findings and how they are communicated
• Prepare for assessment and understand the Audit cycle
Who will benefit
This workshop is aimed at those involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, or supervising of a Valuing People Management System:
• HR professionals
• HR consultants
• Team leaders.
The delegate price includes:
• Hard copy of the standard
• £100 voucher towards audit should you decide to work with the standard
• Lunch & refreshments